ST-V Multi Game Cartridge

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I have a tracking code for my stv multicart. I suppose quite a few others have as well. Good times!

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
You Euro guys might be receiving your carts before I even get the US/Canada half of the batch. Gonna be some jealous people over here across the pond.

darksoft

DO NOT ASK ROT, FOR ACCOUNT DELETION, WHEN HE'S ON
I just checked the tracking code of the carts that left last week towards Mitsu. It's already left from Charlotte towards you. You should receive it tomorrow :)

You Euro guys might be receiving your carts before I even get the US/Canada half of the batch. Gonna be some jealous people over here across the pond.

Dion

I just checked the tracking code of the carts that left last week towards Mitsu. It's already left from Charlotte towards you. You should receive it tomorrow :)

Looks like I'm gonna have a busy Sunday of boxing!!

darksoft

Today I got an email from chip manufacturer changing the delivery date to the 12th of November...only 5 days delay...not that bad.

darksoft

We'll open a thread about it but we are thinking on making also Communication boards for CPS2. You'll be able to play tournament edition, but you need to have 4 setups running at the same time....

What do you guys think?

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Today I got an email from chip manufacturer changing the delivery date to the 12th of November...only 5 days delay...not that bad.

The next two months are going to drag on! Can't wait to get my st-v cart, I'm sure it will be well worth the wait :D

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
We'll open a thread about it but we are thinking on making also Communication boards for CPS2. You'll be able to play tournament edition, but you need to have 4 setups running at the same time....

What do you guys think?

As long as it's optional - I can't even find one person to play.

Dion

Non-US and Canada guys. There was a mis-communication between Darksoft and I and he did not solder the pin for the sound kit to your carts. So you will have to solder both the pin to the amp and the proper place on your cart. The pins are included in the sound kit if you purchased one.

Sorry about that guys.

I will make sure it is done for all of the carts that I deliver though.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer

What do you guys think?

Tell me more, plz.

---

Now, what would be really cool is if you could Hack ST to support Tournament Mode (like NC).

Or better yet, what would be really really cool is is if you could just Upgrade NC-TB and make it ST-TB. ;)

Last edited:

Dion

As long as it's optional - I can't even find one person to play.

Completely optional. If there is no interest I just wont get done anyway. But it might be one of those projects where we would be happy to break even to see these tournaments being put on in a larger scale like at CAX or something. I can say that we had a lot of fun at the tournament we did here earlier this year. There is a video on my Youtube page.

Dion

Some of you Non-US and Canada guys will be receiving carts today probably. There are a few things I noticed after I received my batch of carts and started doing some things:

--The Game and Jumper Setting list you were sent is completely wrong. The jumper order is reversed on the final cart from on the protos. The list has been re-written by me to work correctly. The new list will be sent via email. If you do not receive it then send me a PM and I will mail it directly to you. Including the wrong list was just a simple oversight on our part.

--I have updated the Sound kit/Remote Jumper directions that you were sent. It now reflects the final design of the cart since I only had the proto to go on while I wrote them. Same as above. This will be emailed to you. I also made the ribbon cables based on my belief that the jumper pins would be mounted on the side of the cart. As long as you line of the blue stripe on pin one of both the remote pcb and cart it will work fine. THIS ONLY AFFECTS THOSE OF YOU THAT ORDERED THE REMOTE KIT IN EUROPE. Noone else needs to worry about this. :P

--Darksoft was not able to secure the ribbon sockets for the carts. Any Non-US or Canada guys that paid for a ribbon socket will receive a refund for that socket. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--There was a miscommunication between Darksoft and I and he did not solder the pin for the sound kit to the carts he mailed out. The pins are included. It is very easy to do and since you need to solder the one pin to the amp anyway it should be quick to do at the same time.

So any cart that I send will have the pins soldered to the cart and I will solder the ribbon sockets for anyone in the US or Canada that ordered one. I will also send copies of all updated instructions with your cart. It looks like my carts will hit the mail on Tuesday. I just finished soldering everything and I'm in the process of boxing. I just need to print the instructions and postage labels for each box. You should all receive a tracking number via the email address you provided to us.

Let us know when your carts begin to arrive!

Last edited:

Dion

1z3rmh3.jpg

zebow2002

n00b
YEAH

got my STV multicart!

FIRST!!!!

can't wait to play around with it and install the sound and jumper kit

Tnx, looks reaaallyy good! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

darksoft

Please leave possitive feedback after trying it!

darksoft

The people from the second batch should have received an email with information. If you haven't received any an paid for your cart, please contact me.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
The people from the second batch should have received an email with information. If you haven't received any an paid for your cart, please contact me.

Received the email, thanks for the update DS! :)

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I didn't get in on this but keen to see people's impressions of it.