Steve Jobs says Flash will be dead in a year

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
I saw this tweet he made on Twitter...

Apple killed the floppy disk, the trackball, the stylus and the Walkman. Flash will be dead within a year.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Let's hope so...Flash is bloated and overused...

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
lol.

with what, quicktime? or just forcing it out by not supporting it.

im pretty sure they dont have that kind of marketshare.

his tweet is also pretty funny and arrogant. they didnt create the mouse, cdrom, mp3 player, or multitouch.

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
he's right, apple single handly killed the floppy disk. 5% of the market share when writable cds took over killed the floppy.

hey steve? how's the ihome doing?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It's on now. I just heard on Facebook that Flash says Steve Jobs will be dead in 6 months.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I was reading too fast and not paying attention and I was thinking of the comic book character the Flash. I was about to get pissed off until I read the title again. The Flash is one of my favorite characters :p

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I was reading too fast and not paying attention and I was thinking of the comic book character the Flash. I was about to get pissed off until I read the title again. The Flash is one of my favorite characters :p
Quick, someone draw a picture of a red blur departing from the inert body of Steve Jobs! That would actually be pretty hilarious.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
It's on now. I just heard on Facebook that Flash says Steve Jobs will be dead in 6 months.

I laughed a bit.

Seriously, I think Steve Jobs, and the rest of Apple, are sick. The training modules I had to take over the iPad were a joke. They were nothing but propoganda and straight up lies. Did you guys know the iPad is the BEST way to get online, watch videos, view pictures, and do anything else another computer with a bigger screen and halfway decent speaker setup would be better for?

I know other companies are guilty of doing this kind of stuff. What's sad is the people who believe it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Someone photoshop Jobs' face on Captain Cold's head.

flash-10-7.jpg

Or maybe on Grodd's body.

flash172.jpg

"Jobs Puts the Squeeze on Flash"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Steve Jobs sounds and acts like Dion Dakis. His supporters are obviously as retarded.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
i read somewhere before that Steve Jobs (the real one) does not actually use any social media services (twitter, facebook, myspace etc).

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Trackballs? If anything, those are rebounding in popularity. My store has gone from stocking one variety to at least seven varieties in a matter of months.

In fact, I'm using one right now.

aria

Former Moderator
If only it were something like "Steve Jobs says Osama bin Laden will be dead in a year."

Then, all of a sudden, things would be interesting.

Cut to:

Cave in the mountains of Pakistan. With only a crude torch to light his way, a fearful and disheveled Bin Laden is carefully trying to find a way out. Something is following him, but he can't see it and we can't hear anything but the creepy cave sounds. Then... from the darkness... [Apple start-up sound]

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Trackballs? If anything, those are rebounding in popularity. My store has gone from stocking one variety to at least seven varieties in a matter of months.

Maybe it was also a reference to the trackballs on BlackBerry phones? Fake Steve may think the iPhone killed RIM ;)