Suleimani's um, assassination I guess?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
It doesn't sound like congress knew about the attack before it broke in the news. It definitely didn't approve it.

That'd be really messed up if he called Putin or Erdogan and let them know about it instead like he has all these other things.

https://www.justsecurity.org/27407/assassination-ban-targeted-killings/

Certainly sounds like it fits the definition of assassination & banned targeted killings.

If the Clinton administration argued whether or not Osama counted then a top Iranian general certainly fits the bill.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Stolen from reddit:

Did anyone else find it pretty striking that a NY Times opinion piece, Hypersonic Missles Are a Game Changer (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/opinion/hypersonic-missiles.html), published this afternoon (just hours before the strike) had the line: "What if the former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, visits Baghdad for a meeting and you know the address?"

Looks like Eric Trump knew about it (https://twitter.com/_Arianna_D/status/1212937373173944320?s=19), because of this deleted tweet. Really loved the follow up with spikes in defense company stocks coinciding with Eric's tweet.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1212948223414824962?s=20

Eric's tweet doesn't show he knew.

That's all beside the point though. I'm kind of surprised POTUS pulled the trigger, here. I feel like we're about to be in for a long argument about whether or not that the war is a war or not. (To a greater extent than some of the action during the Obama administration should have also prompted, honestly.)

Will Bill Kristol and David Frum learn to love POTUS now? Will Jennifer Rubin?

Will anyone maintain the narrative that Trump is a peace president?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Holy Shit another bombing from US forces on Taji Iraq, killing six.
I thought it was a re-reporting of an old story from several days ago but nope this is a new thing from an hour ago.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t really mind if the US carries out surgical drone strikes on individual shitheads.

Iran can shake its fist all it wants but the people won’t be able to lift arms considering how hungry and broke they are while the ruling elite are living the best life.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I don’t really mind if the US carries out surgical drone strikes on individual shitheads.

Iran can shake its fist all it wants but the people won’t be able to lift arms considering how hungry and broke they are while the ruling elite are living the best life.

You don't see the repercussions for America if the American government continues to do this?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well fellas, I left this place thinking it was overrun with trump deranged retards crying about stupid shit like mexican babies in cages etc. but fuck me, its time to eat some crow.

I can't say I ever backed this dopey horse in the race but I tolerated him more than most, thinking he was the closest thing America would get to a "viable" "anti-war" "candidate".

But now? Fuck this cocksucker.

Impeach his ass, arrest Kushner, turn out Ivanka.

I am right back to the same mindset I had when I joined this place in 2004: peddling "conspiracies" with Kid Aphex about Caspian Oil deposits and pipelines passing through the very countries that coincidentally have Americas crosshairs fixed on them for regime change.

Iraq was a cradle of civilization (Bagdad was actually Ur, the birthplace of the abrahamic religions), watching white trash phony christian hicks with machine guns raping and pillaging their way through those ancient lands for "WMDs" infuriated me and now with Iran I will be no less appalled.

But to digress for a second, where are all lefts calls for his impeachment these days?

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
But to digress for a second, where are all lefts calls for his impeachment these days?

From how I understand it, because Republicans control the Senate, Trump will never get removed by them. Instead, Democrats are playing the long game and waiting until around election time to turn in the articles of impeachment - this will help elect a Democratic president.

Spoon I gotta be honest, when I went back to America I was pretty horrified how many people still openly supported Trump.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Spoon I gotta be honest, when I went back to America I was pretty horrified how many people still openly supported Trump.

Evangelist Boomer retards

A lot of his younger supporters must be opting out these days.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I can't say I ever backed this dopey horse in the race but I tolerated him more than most, thinking he was the closest thing America would get to a "viable" "anti-war" "candidate".?

When people show you who they are, you should believe them.

And when a candidate for president mixes authoritarian nationalism with claims that HE is going to dump more money into the pentagon, they are showing you who they will be as president.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You see... Trump was never a non-interventionist.

He just didn't like that the black man in charge was calling the geo-political shots.

Marek

Banned
Well fellas, I left this place thinking it was overrun with trump deranged retards crying about stupid shit like mexican babies in cages etc. but fuck me, its time to eat some crow.

I can't say I ever backed this dopey horse in the race but I tolerated him more than most, thinking he was the closest thing America would get to a "viable" "anti-war" "candidate".

But now? Fuck this cocksucker.

Impeach his ass, arrest Kushner, turn out Ivanka.

I am right back to the same mindset I had when I joined this place in 2004: peddling "conspiracies" with Kid Aphex about Caspian Oil deposits and pipelines passing through the very countries that coincidentally have Americas crosshairs fixed on them for regime change.

Iraq was a cradle of civilization (Bagdad was actually Ur, the birthplace of the abrahamic religions), watching white trash phony christian hicks with machine guns raping and pillaging their way through those ancient lands for "WMDs" infuriated me and now with Iran I will be no less appalled.

Well uhh.. Better late than never spoon man.

I saw this coming a mile away. Everything he accused Obama of doing was pure projection.

When he derided Obama for playing golf and said he would be too busy for golf? Yeah https://trumpgolfcount.com/ its so bad someone made a website about it.

When he claimed Obama would start a war with Iran to win reelection because he was a shit negotiator? I suppose we have the end result of that now.

The one thing I dont get with you is why Mexican babies in cages is "stupid Trump deranged" libtard shit in your mind? I guess canada doesn't have anything to compare it to. Maybe if the gov started first nations concentration camps for some reason?

Either way I'm glad you're no longer a semi trumpfaggoty troll about it all. He's a fucking clear and present danger to the entire planet.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Whowouldathunk that the guy who promised to pull out of the Iran Nuclear Deal would partake further military provocation?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1213848488540360705.html?refreshed=1578242825

Report is that Soleimani was sent to Baghdad to meet with Abdul-Mahdi’s envoy and discuss de-escalation in the region - something that most Americans on both sides would have expressly wanted as it means the US doesn’t need to get involved there and Israel would be stable.

Instead we get the wag the dog that Netanyahu and Murder Bin salman need to get rock hard.

Trump is such a puppet.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1213848488540360705.html?refreshed=1578242825

Report is that Soleimani was sent to Baghdad to meet with Abdul-Mahdi’s envoy and discuss de-escalation in the region - something that most Americans on both sides would have expressly wanted as it means the US doesn’t need to get involved there and Israel would be stable.

Instead we get the wag the dog that Netanyahu and Murder Bin salman need to get rock hard.

Trump is such a puppet.

"Puppet" isn't really the right word here. "Symbiote" is more like it. A big part of the President's coalition is Evangelicals who believe in prophecies about the Middle East. This is red meat for them.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The one thing I dont get with you is why Mexican babies in cages is "stupid Trump deranged" libtard shit in your mind?

Because its disingenuous establishment horseshit.

A government that squawks about caged mexican babies (CMBs) while droning the limbs off of arab kids is a lot like a church that decries abortion while protecting kid fuckers. I've got no patience for it bro.

We both know these bad press occurances were tools the media employed when trump wasn't playing ball....now that he's been adequately compromised (either of the epstein variety or kushner supplied evidence of him banging Ivanka?), he's being a good little boy and doing everything his handlers want.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The president is doing as he always portended.

We are afterall talking about a guy who had to have it explained to him why we couldn't use nukes against ISIS.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
"Puppet" isn't really the right word here. "Symbiote" is more like it. A big part of the President's coalition is Evangelicals who believe in prophecies about the Middle East. This is red meat for them.

Who feign support for Israel in hopes that it will trigger the battle of Armageddon and the end of the world so Jesus will come back sooner.

Some ignorant people out there.

I've read dozens of posts on social media from people excited that with this assassination we will be getting our revenge for Benghazi. I reached out to some of them to make sure that they understood these are different countries (let alone continents and people involved) and was wondering what one has to do with the other but haven't gotten a response yet.

everyone-getting-ready-for-church-next-sunday-everywhere-across-america-67581310.png

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Who feign support for Israel in hopes that it will trigger the battle of Armageddon and the end of the world so Jesus will come back sooner.

I've read dozens of posts on social media from people excited that with this assassination we will be getting our revenge for Benghazi. I reached out to some of them to make sure that they understood these are different countries (let alone continents and people involved) and was wondering what one has to do with the other but haven't gotten a response yet.

View attachment 55516

The church thing is a front though. It's all about geopolitix. The people who work the pulleys and levers know God doesn't exist. It's money and power. Trump would make a brilliant puppet for
Team America 2.
Honestly, the future is bleak with men like these at the helm.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

View attachment 55516

Also religions. Shia and Sunni Islam aren’t the same. It’s not like Catholics and evangelicals, at all.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Because its disingenuous establishment horseshit.

A government that squawks about caged mexican babies (CMBs) while droning the limbs off of arab kids is a lot like a church that decries abortion while protecting kid fuckers. I've got no patience for it bro.

We both know these bad press occurances were tools the media employed when trump wasn't playing ball....now that he's been adequately compromised (either of the epstein variety or kushner supplied evidence of him banging Ivanka?), he's being a good little boy and doing everything his handlers want.

Uh, pretty sure JK has been hiding in the closet dressed as Robin, while pres in law fucks Ivanka