Suspicious eBay seller: 52fordman1

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
You should report him to ebay. Borrowing a photo from another listing is a violation of ebay rules, and is grounds for ebay to immediately cancel the auction. Better to report him to ebay before he is able to scam someone.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
This guy is ridiculous. It looks like someone reported his auction to ebay, and they cancelled it.

Now he has relisted it, but this time, he has stolen the photo from Neo-Geo.com. He does not seem to learn his lesson.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up!

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
This guy is ridiculous. It looks like someone reported his auction to ebay, and they cancelled it.

Now he has relisted it, but this time, he has stolen the photo from Neo-Geo.com. He does not seem to learn his lesson.

Someone needs to change that photo link to something involving tubgirl or goatse just to get his auction removed again.

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
Doesnt that fact that he says 100% working make anyone else think this is a BOOT

There is no percentage working when dealing with legit games - either they work or they dont

R

rozik169

hey i bought the game

whats up neo geo crew i bought this game it wasnt a boot it is legit im glad nobody bid cause i got a great deal it has everything except the box i had a shockbox waiting for it lol

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Doesnt that fact that he says 100% working make anyone else think this is a BOOT

There is no percentage working when dealing with legit games - either they work or they dont

People say that so people know there is absolutely nothing wrong with their item....shit, I say that in my auctions most of the time.