Sweet, Sega finally listened!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I only care if Sega gives us Golden Axe 2 Revenge of Death Adder & Virtua Cop 3.....................I've been waiting for both games for years (GA2 in Sega CD & VC3 in Xbox eras)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i doubt sega will fuck it up as bad as you did the embed

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I only care if Sega gives us Golden Axe 2 Revenge of Death Adder & Virtua Cop 3.....................I've been waiting for both games for years (GA2 in Sega CD & VC3 in Xbox eras)

I am also waiting for planet harriers and the house of the dead 4

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i'm waiting for silent hill: THE ARCADE and castlevania: THE ARCADE to come home for wii

but guess what

ain't gonna happen

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master

Golden Axe 2 is so good it's ridiculous. On topic it would be nice to see an XBLA port of Daytona

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
If this is true I wonder if it's going to be Daytona or Sega Racing Classic that was released a few years ago since they can't use the Daytona name. I heard a lot of people say that SRC played horrible because Sega actually lost the code to the game, just like Panzer Dragoon. Still, I hope it will be better then the terrible Dreamcast version.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
This topic is basically the only thing I ever agree with ferrariman on: XBOX or otherwise, ports of Sega arcade racers need to happen. This will be cool if it pans out, for the time being I'll be here playing it emulated in high res on my TV with a 360 controller anyways. What really needs to go down is Daytona 2, Sega Rally 2, Scud Race all in a pack. Great as model 2 was, Model 3 is still (imo) the zenith of Sega's achievement. Shit, the people developing Supermodel have done half the work for them already. But alas, SEGA has been known to loathe making good business decisions, no reason to expect change anytime soon.

But uhh... Pessimism and cynicism aside.. Revolutionary game in every sense of the word, hopefully if this comes through some younger kids who never got to really go to an arcade will gain an appreciation for the game.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Why are you getting all riled up over a white box? Jesus.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I am also waiting for planet harriers and the house of the dead 4

Add Jambo Safari/DogWalker/Emergecy Ambulance (DreamCast vaporware) to the list. TopSk8R w/ Wii Balance Board support too.

Sega is sitting on a gold mine of arcade ports, that w/ current gen home kit- COULD FINALLY BE ARCADE SPEC @ HOME.

C'mon sega.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Add Jambo Safari/DogWalker/Emergecy Ambulance (DreamCast vaporware) to the list. TopSk8R w/ Wii Balance Board support too.

Sega is sitting on a gold mine of arcade ports, that w/ current gen home kit- COULD FINALLY BE ARCADE SPEC @ HOME.

C'mon sega.

Hell, make a "SEGA Arcade Skating" collection for Wii that uses the balance board. I'd kill to have home ports of Top Skater, Ollie King, and Air Trix!!!

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
If this is true I wonder if it's going to be Daytona or Sega Racing Classic that was released a few years ago since they can't use the Daytona name. I heard a lot of people say that SRC played horrible because Sega actually lost the code to the game, just like Panzer Dragoon. Still, I hope it will be better then the terrible Dreamcast version.

They lost the code to a lot of stuff including HOTD 1

Great as model 2 was, Model 3 is still (imo) the zenith of Sega's achievement.

I would argue the pinnacle belongs to naomi

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
They lost the code to a lot of stuff including HOTD 1

I would argue the pinnacle belongs to naomi

Is their a list of all the stuff they lost? That makes House of The Dead 1, Daytona USA and Panzer Dragoon Saga as far as I know.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
i'm waiting for silent hill: THE ARCADE and castlevania: THE ARCADE to come home for wii

but guess what

ain't gonna happen
Silent Hill Arcade was pretty cool, but I only played it once. What a shame.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
If this is true I wonder if it's going to be Daytona or Sega Racing Classic that was released a few years ago since they can't use the Daytona name. I heard a lot of people say that SRC played horrible because Sega actually lost the code to the game, just like Panzer Dragoon.

I didn't notice any difference in how it played (if there were differences, they weren't glaring). Now I will say that it wasn't the same without the "Daytona" theme song.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

Looks like the rumors are true. I kinda want a Daytona 3, but I'll take a new port. Lets just hope it won't have the horrendous controls the Dreamcast version had.