Tattoo Thread

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Out of context, it seems pretty gay.

By "pretty gay" I mean "extremely homosexual".

If I didn't know those guys, I'd assume they were a couple (or were at some point). So if that kind of thing bothers 'em... They might have wanted to think it through a bit first.

Come to think of it, no one said they weren't a couple. So maybe they are.

sven666

War Room Troll
one of my tattoos is videogame related..
KFmUdhOEc.jpg

just snapped apic of it for another forum so might aswell post it here too.. i wasent drunk or high when i got it and im still happy i got it (it was about 4-5years ago now) which i guess is a first for this thread :P

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Honestly, I cannot imagine myself getting any tattoo because my interests change a lot over time.

Good idea, getting them based on hobbies or interest could be regret one day, but not always, some people keep the same interest/hobbies for life. I always get my ink during extreme times in my life. Sometimes good times, sometimes bad times. So, they serve as more of a history to me.

IE...My mother passed away the day after x-mas. She had one tattoo that she had gotten about 12 years ago. My father had one and she got a slightly altered version of it right after he died. Luckily I had a very good pic of hers and last week I had my artist replicate it perfectly for my new one.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Oh lordy lord there are some gay tattoos in here.

Why get kanji on your body If you can't read it?

That sisters one, that's cool, I understand that. But seriously... Unless you speak Japanese, have some sort of deep connection with Japan or something like that, what's the point?

Then again, I just saw an old acquaintance of mine a couple weeks ago and on his left forearm was the word 'Friends' in cursive. Fucking lame. I wonder how often he gets the "Jeez, you must be really into that TV show" thing. Hopefully multiple times daily.

Also, I love hearing people's wacky explanations of the meanings of their tattoos. Most often, meaning is retrofitted for the tattoo. Fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
If I didn't know those guys, I'd assume they were a couple (or were at some point). So if that kind of thing bothers 'em... They might have wanted to think it through a bit first.

Come to think of it, no one said they weren't a couple. So maybe they are.

nah, they've just been best friends since grade 1, and have spent more time playing tetris attack together than some people here have played all games in their whole life.
and as far as i'm concerned, the whole point of a tattoo is what it means to you, not what other people think of it.

but i agree, out of context, it's RIDICULOUSLY gay.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
nah, they've just been best friends since grade 1, and have spent more time playing tetris attack together than some people here have played all games in their whole life.
and as far as i'm concerned, the whole point of a tattoo is what it means to you, not what other people think of it.

but i agree, out of context, it's RIDICULOUSLY gay.

Well, sure. Those tattoos are pretty odd, but if they're meaningful to those dudes, I say mazel tov. I assumed they knew damn well how gay they would seem out of context and didn't care.

Of course. If they didn't realize this, all bets are off. And I'd laugh at them given the chance. :)