Teabagging - Do You Do It?

Do you teabag?

• Total voters

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
For some reason I've yet to see anyone get killed while teabagging yet.

My friend used to have the ideal set up for Halo parties a few years back so we'd have 12-16 people playing often. I've seen that happen but with the teabagger dying then the guy teabagging him dying and then again.

We also used to have our own custom game called "JFK"...ever see JFK Tea Bag Lee Harvey Oswald? It's a scene.

Medaka

King of the Salsa Sharks, ,
No, it's just dumb.
Maybe if you were nude I could understand it..

OH NOES CLOTHES IS TOUCHING MY FACE?!
ok....

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Generally, no. I did it once in MGO since I finally killed some asshole that kept hounding me, but then I got booted right from the game. After that, I never did it again. It's great when others do it, though. You can get some free kills that way.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
For revenge, yes, but rarely. I never go out and do it to people like a lot of idiots on Halo do. But I do love attacking somebody while their teabagging somebody. I had this asshole who was only a couple of points ahead of me in a free for all game of Halo 3 and I saw him teabagging this other guy, so I ran up behind him, hit him with the butt of my shotgun then blew his brains out. Good times.

aria

Former Moderator
First time I heard about the popularity of the trend is when it was done on South Park's "Make Love, not Warcraft" episode a few years ago.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Rainbow Six 3 PC - every opportunity.

Well after a kill I would run around them to their feet, hit the deck and fire upon their ass or crotch. Then I'd get up and run around to their head, crouch and do my lean to the left, lean to the right, pull out my pistol and unload on their head.

Good times.

Stuff like this makes me wish I played games more. I wanna see this in a movie...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
This gave me a laugh which I needed (flu got me down, fucking sucks)

I imagine Merc running through a mall, just jumping and *SLAP* Mercbagged!

It's like being hit in the face with a 5 pound bag of potatoes. In weight & girth.

I meant as a part of a sexual encounter. Not me running around randomly tea bagging people. :spock:

I have to admit I pictured myself doing this and burst out laughing and some freggin' Coca Cola shot out my nose. DAMMIT IT ALL TO HELL!