Teen brags of murder, via World of Warcraft chat

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i hope they get tried as adults. then assraped in prison. its all you can hope for really

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
that's really fucked up, and in my home province no less. Stay classy bc

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Time to dish out some Punisher-style justice on these two fuckups.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Too bad they don't allow vigilante justice or I'd be on Starcraft 2 right now; bragging about how I was able to drag a machete from up their ass to the bottom of their ribcage.

poor girl.

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
I can't get over the fact that the difference between life and ten years could be a couple of months in age.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I missed the quest in WoW where you can rape and murder young woman and burn her under a bridge. :scratch:

Maybe its a high end alliance quest.

Quoting my friend via MSN:
"Even if mutilate gives 2 or 3 combo points, you should never execute rape before 5"

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
i hope they get tried as adults. then assraped in prison. its all you can hope for really

I don't see any way they wont. One is 18 and the other, while 16, had everything planned in advance so he knew what he was doing.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
/FUMES

Not showing any remorse, he added that committing the brutal murder did not feel like he thought it would.

Fucking cunt. Getting it up the ass in prison's too good for them.

"You don't know which aggressive kid is going to take the fantasies of video games and try them out in reality,"

And as for this lady, she can fuck off. She's a psychology professor for a reason, those who can't, teach. I'm sure I'm as sick as anyone else of people taking my hobby and blaming shit like this on it.

/End rant

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
In this case, considering the brutality of the crime and the utter lack of remorse, these guys need to experience some old world justice.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
And as for this lady, she can fuck off. She's a psychology professor for a reason, those who can't, teach.
Some who practice professionally do teach as well, although it's moot, because my opinion is that the industry is mostly bullshit anyway, designed to artificially manufacture a need for their services. I feel the same way about most art critics. A lot of people on all sides of the fine art world in general, actually. Helping each other perpetuate the scam of their own importance.

But I thought her position was pretty moderate towards video games. She didn't attack them, and she went out of her way to point out this was a rare occurrence.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
She wasn't blaming video games....

What a reactionary asshole sammybean is.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
She wasn't blaming video games....

What a reactionary asshole sammybean is.

Why bring them up then? It wasn't really related except for being his means of communicating his crime to others.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Because they bragged about it on World of fucking Warcraft?

I don't really see how the medium he's bragging through has any relation to the cause behind it. If he'd bragged on a car enthusiast forum, people wouldn't consider his love for engine repair a factor >.>

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
This kind of shit really pisses me off, more than words can possibly express.

Finally!

I don't really see how the medium he's bragging through has any relation to the cause behind it. If he'd bragged on a car enthusiast forum, people wouldn't consider his love for engine repair a factor >.>

Because it's an issue that, like it or not, is a cause of debate as to whether or not it can lead to real-world aggression, you silly fucking goose.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The fact of the matter is that anything can lead to real-world aggression when you get down to it.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
The fact of the matter is that anything can lead to real-world aggression when you get down to it.

Tell me about it! You get just a *little* drunk at a go-cart track and all of a sudden you have to sign papers to just see your kids.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Tell me about it! You get just a *little* drunk at a go-cart track and all of a sudden you have to sign papers to just see your kids.

I love you Wopat.

PS. Hi, how you doin, havent been around in a little while.