test drive unlimited sucks so much

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
seriously. played the demo of this last week, how can people spend $50 on this shit?

Igniz v2

they would have to pay me $40 to play it, with $10 add ons every extra time they wanted me to continue playing.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Oh please do enlighten us as to why this game sucks.

Making a generalized statement and then offering no reason as to why said statement was made is plain idiocy.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Well, I found the demo to be pretty generic. I thought that the controls were sub par and that IMO is the most important element for a racing game.

The Live part of this game sounds like it could be fun but if it ends up playing like the demo, I will pass.

neo1087

Bead Banger
This message is hidden because Igniz v2 is on your ignore list.

:kekeke:

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
I love the game but I am annoyed that they seemed to have dropped the cops (at least from the new demo). I can easily avoid tickets on the new system, even when crashing into shitloads of other cars.

Igniz v2

the whole game's theme is so corny.

"Ahh, here i am in my thoroughly baller mansion, let us see here.. whichever tricked out ride shall i take to the streets today? I think i'll take the ferrari out, it feels like a ferrari day. Oh shit! the po-po are on me - this calls for a high speed evasion"

not to mention that it has the worst handling model this side of forza.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Igniz v2 said:
the whole game's theme is so corny.

"Ahh, here i am in my thoroughly baller mansion, let us see here.. whichever tricked out ride shall i take to the streets today? I think i'll take the ferrari out, it feels like a ferrari day. Oh shit! the po-po are on me - this calls for a high speed evasion"

Yeah, but I bet it looks pretty.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
hanafudaX said:
Yeah, but I bet it looks pretty.
In all honesty, not really.
OK, so I'm using a standard-def TV set, but even so, the detail on the environment and the cars is nothing special, and neither is the framerate.
Resolution aside, it dosent look like any kind of step up from GT4 or Forza.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Igniz v2 said:

Oh boy. Someone who didn't even play Forza. But that's okay...

I agree though. I didn't like the game either. Controls are a bit odd. Some of the game looks nice, some not so much. And I find the whole premise kind of stupid as well.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
DangerousK said:
Oh please do enlighten us as to why this game sucks.

Making a generalized statement and then offering no reason as to why said statement was made is plain idiocy.
Yeah, fag. I loved the demo, and I pre-ordered the game. TDU's going to pwn big time. :chimp:

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Igniz v2 said:
Mushiki - The Game!

thundr51

Bead Banger
I played both demos and I wasn't impressed either time. The controls need some work and the visuals look like something on either a low end PC or an old PS2 game. However I the idea is ....interesting. I don't think it'll be anything great but I may pick it up...

Igniz v2

subcons said:
Oh boy. Someone who didn't even play Forza. But that's okay...

I agree though. I didn't like the game either. Controls are a bit odd. Some of the game looks nice, some not so much. And I find the whole premise kind of stupid as well.

i've played a lot of forza, i dunno what you're talking about. man does that game ever suck.

but, this game is possibly even worse.

Igniz v2

OrochiEddie said:
I'm still playing gt4 :kekeke: :kekeke:

even after all this time since it's release, it's still more worthwhile than all other sim racers out there.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i think the graphics are nice and it's fun to be able to cruise anywhere around hawaii. control has improved considerably since the first demo too. i'm grabbin it.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Not sure what people are griping about, I've played both demos and think it's pretty cool. I don't think it's better than Forza or GT4 but I like being able to go wherever you want. If they can actually pull off the MMO Racing aspect then it's an easy purchase.

It's already gotten good ratings from two UK magazines, but I'm still waiting for a few more reviews before I'm totally sold on it.

Borman

Genjuro's Frog
The only true MMO racing game is, or rather was, Motor City Online. RIP, damn you EA

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I preordered it quite some time ago.

The demo is fairly decent, and it's pretty inexpensive for a new release.