The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I impulse bought an MV-IC with cables for $25 + shipping. Is that about right? I hadn't seen one for quite a while, so I think I did pretty well.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
That's really cheap actually, the 1c is one of the most sought after boards since a lot of people use them for cmvs's.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ST 2ns Squad shouldnt be 1700€(!) -

Its listed for 1500€ in the NeoGeoKult priceguide. http://www.neogeokult.com/aes-price-guide/
Actually i have someone willing to pay 1600€. There are 2 copys on ebay in less good shape then my copy for 2250€ and 2460€.

As for the prices they go up all the time. Collectors pay thease prices if the game is in excelent condition.
Did sell a US Garou for 700€ maybe 10 years ago now it seems to be worth 2900€ in the condition it was.
Stupid prices yeah, would i pay em ? No, but i take the money if offered.
Keep in mind there are not showing that much up in that shape or even in general. Rare stuff is expensive.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Its listed for 1500€ in the NeoGeoKult priceguide. http://www.neogeokult.com/aes-price-guide/
Actually i have someone willing to pay 1600€. There are 2 copys on ebay in less good shape then my copy for 2250€ and 2460€.

As for the prices they go up all the time. Collectors pay thease prices if the game is in excelent condition.
Did sell a US Garou for 700€ maybe 10 years ago now it seems to be worth 2900€ in the condition it was.
Keep in mind there are not showing that much up in that shape or even in general. Rare stuff is expensive.

If someone offers 1600 you should sell asap lol...
I think a fair price would be 1000 as the others said but hey it's a free market !

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0

I never get people like you.

Asking for prices in a price check sub-forum. Check!

Getting prices from seasoned members.
Check!

Not accepting them and say "Thank you!" but telling yourself "Oh noes it is worth much more I know that!"
Non check!

Why the fuck did you ask for a price check in the first place then???

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Stupid prices yeah, would i pay em ? No, but i take the money if offered. I refuse to see that I contribute to prices going up by this behavior as opposed to giving forum buddies a good deal for games I paid way less for when I bought them.
Fixed. Oh, wait, maybe you don't have any buddies...

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I never get people like you.

Asking for prices in a price check sub-forum. Check!

Getting prices from seasoned members.
Check!

Not accepting them and say "Thank you!" but telling yourself "Oh noes it is worth much more I know that!"
Non check!

Why the fuck did you ask for a price check in the first place then???

Easy wanted to check prices here.
I was a collector myself back then and i dont buy AES games anymore since 2000. I dont check Ebay every day or forums.
Usually prices on NG forums are lower then average Ebay prices.
Prices are supply and demand.

Oh by the way its not a forum buddy. Also why should i take less money from a person i dont know ? If he wants that game and its rarely up for sale in that condition he can make me some offer. The other two options are the ebay ones with less good condition and even higher price.
If you cant understand that well, thats not my problem. On this forums there only a handfull ppl i would sell this cart cheaper, but you know what they would not even ask for a lower price.
Oh i also bought all games when they came out and some did also loose a lot in worth, there are only a few that go through the roof.
If you have a problem with high prices, why you didnt buy the games when they came out in 1st place?

But hey if u have money to give away just let me know, i can pm you my paypal adress.

Last edited:

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Looking for a price on a Pulstar MVS cartridge (only the cart). Label's a little rough, but intact and still has the serial #'s intact.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sorry to bug guys.... I have a World Heroes Perfect on mvs with full art. What's this bad boy going for? I wanted to get an AES copy before I let this go....but I want a galaxy s6 edge plus. :)

AlexKidd86

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys, was just wondering what you think is the most I should pay for a Top Player's Golf Aes?

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not 1C, IC. It's the memory card PCB.

Can I ask where you found the Memory card board? Is it a web shop? I have a 4slot cab with a 6slot and Im always searching the web for any memory card parts be it the slot plate or the headphone/Mem card board.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How much do you guys think an MV-2f or an MV-4f should go for? I am having a hard time trusting ebay prices on some of the Neo Geo items but it looks like 250-300$ for both of these board types is quite the norm.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
How much do you guys think an MV-2f or an MV-4f should go for? I am having a hard time trusting ebay prices on some of the Neo Geo items but it looks like 250-300$ for both of these board types is quite the norm.

I wouldn't pay more than half that unless it was NOS or something.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wouldn't pay more than half that unless it was NOS or something.

What does NOS stand for? I am holding out for now but just checking around to see what things might be like if I need replacement parts. People on the boards like Xian Xi and Channelmaniac offer repair services for neo boards so I might be good to go.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
What does NOS stand for? I am holding out for now but just checking around to see what things might be like if I need replacement parts. People on the boards like Xian Xi and Channelmaniac offer repair services for neo boards so I might be good to go.

New old stock.