The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
This is getting fucking retarded. I signed on until the end of March. Then April. Now another week? And for what? another breadcrumb? At this point Christoph could easily release the specs, or at the very least a FAQ, but NO. He wants to fuck with us - his potential customer base - another week.

I'm out. I don't care if this thing gives you a gummed blowjob, i'm out.

Don't lose your faith in gaming, true believer. There are better options.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Cinco De Malware niggas!!!!!!! 5/5 bizzump for das update!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Shamelessly stolen, but too funny not to share

5SRgagC.jpg

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Add $100 if you want a pink one w/ HDMI adapter...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Are the controllers aluminum?

Why the fuck are they $50 each?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Add $100 if you want a pink one w/ HDMI adapter...

Spoiler:
jew.gif

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
The Retron 5 is looking real good right now.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Are the controllers aluminum?

Why the fuck are they $50 each?

this could get pricey... like a car that seems reasonably priced until you add options. only it was never reasonably priced.

TpopFXB.png

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Christoph, I find it hilarious that you danced around the questions knowing full well that people would not like the fact that you were sacking original parts then got offended when you were called out for it. You sir are a dishonest salesman. Not only did you duck and dodge important questions until the announcement but I see you are still employing deceptive marketing strategies on the sales page (still calling the audio stereo on your main page with no explanation to what that means). You are literally the retro gaming community's version of a sleazy used car salesman. These marketing tactics are damn near Drakon level deception. People like you prey on those that simply do not know better.

I am also guessing you are using Tim's RGB kit since you list the same exact palette options he uses (just under a different name). How much of Tim's stock you are eating up for this $500 piece of shit? I was telling the guys in chat for a couple weeks now that I bet your overpriced NES was the cause of the delay on his next batch of PCB's (they were expected sometime at the end of April). I really hope he is making a separate batch for you because if he is not you are one massive douche bag to eat up the stock for this shiny overpriced eyesore.

**edit**

I also find it extremely shitty that you are boasting it has HDMI support. Selling a cheap ass external video upscaler IS NOT HDMI support. That would be like me selling an SNES with an XRGB Mini and calling it an HDMI capable SNES.

Last edited:

fr33m4n

Kuroko's Training Dummy
it's difficult to believe that there is no kind of emulation...

The price is too high!!! I will wait until some solid reviews!!!

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
it's difficult to believe that there is no kind of emulation...

The price is too high!!! I will wait until some solid reviews!!!

Whats hard to believe, hes sacking the PPU and CPU from real systems. Those are pretty much what make the NES an NES. You can get the same thing cheaper by buying Tim's RGB kit and paying someone to do the mod for you, about $200 cheaper in fact (maybe more depending on what you got your NES for). The kit also does not kill original PCB's in the process.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
this could get pricey... like a car that seems reasonably priced until you add options. only it was never reasonably priced.

"get" pricey? Good god brother...$499 alone is bat shit crazy for what it is. The composite output of my VERY reliable toaster is perfectly fine...dropping $499 for something like that is 100% insane.

$30 for a NES controller...refurbed or no is also silly. I literally have a box full of the at home...I should sell them.

On a side note, if he had really wanted to be pimp, he would have converted a SNES controller to work. I converted a SNES controller to work on a NES and never looked back.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I'll stick with my NES RF setup thank you.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lol- i mean pricey compared to his base level msrp.

sure is a $500 nes. but with options it can get up to 700+.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You are literally the retro gaming community's version of a sleazy used car salesman. These marketing tactics are damn near Drakon level deception. People like you prey on those that simply do not know better.

Dude's the kpj of NES.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
lol- i mean pricey compared to his base level msrp.

sure is a $500 nes. but with options it can get up to 700+.

You can get an NES for $50, Tim's kit is about $85-90 depending on how strong the AUD is when you purchase, and you can get the mod itself done for $60-90 (depending on options). FAAAAAAR cheaper than this overpriced dog shit.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
As many game review sites should see this thread. You can tell that in a few months, IGN and the like will be piling on the praise. We need to stop that.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
just tried google'ing this thing and articles by time, forbes, and business insider popped up with articles on it...

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
Guys some clarifications:

- Every single component on the Nt is brand new except for the original PPU and CPU. Yes every controller port, famicom expansion port as well as everything else is brand new.
- The $49 controllers are brand new OEM NES controllers. They are not used.
- The HDMI Adapter is not a 'cheap scaler' it was developed specifically for the Nt - I can assure you that it won't disappoint
- Every order does include an AV Cable. It includes: Analogue Nt System, AC Adapter, AV Cable
- No delays were created for NESRGBs, or any other item...I really have no idea why that would be the case

Last edited: