• Total voters

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
nowhere near as amazing as the first I masturbated

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
...had to try to be completely silent because her parents were in the room across the hall.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Prom night, parents were away, cheerleader... no joke. could have been out of a movie for sure.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
College dorm, it could have gone a lot worse if my off the boat room mate showed up... (he probably would have asked why I was hurting her).....I hated him lol

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
It didn't go all that well. I didn't finish. Or I should say, I didn't finish at the time with her. I had to take care of myself after she left to release the back pressure.

I was too nervous I think. Had no trouble getting it up, but the fucking condom made things take forever. I just couldn't finish for some reason.

I would kill to get another shot with her with my current skillset.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
My first time was honestly pretty good. Was with a decent looking chick while no one was home, she had nice big tits & we both blew at exactly the same time.

It's been about a year since I've had a root. I'm a bit worried that after all this time I'll blow as soon as I put it in :lolz:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
It was over quick. Between the excitement and the foreplay before, wasn't going to last, I knew that going in.

nowhere near as amazing as the first I masturbated

Also this.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Just because you did a Forrest Gump doesn't mean everyone does, Joe :lolz:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Her parents were in the room almost next door, I couldn't finish with that in my mind.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I think I only went about 10 minutes my first time, but I definitely finished. It also solidified my life-long love of hitting it doggie-style. :buttrock: Other than that, nothing eventful. Kind of summed up my sex life with that girlfriend.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Where's the option for....
'I couldn't get it up and she was a "Christian", leaving me to awkwardly manually shift the gears for the occasion while her whole family was about 4 feet away behind a door thinner than my finger. To make matters worse, the "lucky condom" I had been carrying for over a year had turned into some sort rubbery spiderweb of uselessness and was abandoned in favor of a quick dip in and out and a fingerbang that resulted in the first time I had ever seen a gusher - or any real life vagina for that matter - and I thought I broke her pee mechanism. It freaked me out. I left and played Legend of the Red Dragon. I was dating a SysOps daughter and could get him to reset my turns for they day if I hurried.'

Ya.... I choose that one.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I'm sure your dog won't mind. :)
Don't have one.

Supusaru said:
I left and played Legend of the Red Dragon. I was dating a SysOps daughter and could get him to reset my turns for they day if I hurried.
I vaguely remember that door. Never played it though, I spent all my time on boards downloading warez.

AmiExpress > *

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Meh, there is no option for me.

My first time was dope.
I held out, didn't push for it, I was the object of desire, she was hot and a coveted catch herself, she initiated it while house sitting a friends parents house. It was ideal and I consider myself very fortunate that it ended up that way.