the hyphen joke is kind of getting old

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Oh, we had quite some fun at the factory lately and also a hilarious freak accident following a test shot of a rocket from our Spanish partners but that's a story for another thread. Man, this one could have been taken out of a comedy show...

This sounds better than anything going on within the forums right now. Do tell. ;)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
People said the same about using 56k modems in 2014.

"56k is the best method for getting on the internet because phone lines are more sturdy than the wireless waves blowing around in my house." -possibly said by joe8.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'd prefer the old War Room logo. Looks less kiddy but still kiddy enough to be interesting for the natives.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I wonder what it's like to get your knickers in a twist over a gif at the top of a small part of a forum...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I wonder what it's like to get your knickers in a twist over a gif at the top of a small part of a forum...

Every time you post, I imagine you're a real life version of the wanker in your avatar.

edit: Who the fuck wears knickers? Is this the 1880s or something?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Every time you post, I imagine you're a real life version of the wanker in your avatar.

edit: Who the fuck wears knickers? Is this the 1880s or something?

You're telling me you don't wear knickers? What kind of perverted sexual deviant are you?