The Neo Geo.com Mantastic Manly Mans Style Sale: Tons of High End Clothing & Accesories

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
The Neo Geo.com Mantastic Manly Mans Style Sale: Tons of High End Clothing & Accesories

I have a plethora of mid to high end mens clothing & accessories for sale. I usually would not even bother posting this here but after I saw the kerfuffle that is the mens style thread (entitled "nice shoes") I figured what the hell.

It would take me eons to post everything here & the picture uploader on this site is archaic so I will just post a like to my active classifieds over on StyleForum:

http://www.styleforum.net/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/107432

My stuff is primarily new with tags but I do have some NWOT stuff & some lightly used stuff as well including, but not limited to:

- Denim/jeans: high end names like Levi's M&C, Raleigh, Jean Shop, 3x1, LVC, Nudie, Naked & Famous, NSF & more

- Neck Ties: a freaking ton from top end $275 ties from Kiton to entry level ties at $4.

- Footwear: dress shoes & boots from names like: Too Boot New York, Bally, John Lobb, Johnston & Murphy, Gravatti & more

- Socks: a killer selection of German made socks from Falke with a few other brands thrown in.

- Belts: many different sizes & brands. Primarily brown & black leather. I focus on the good stuff made in Italy, England & the USA

And much, much more.

Feel free to PM me here in regards to anything you see there.

That's a portion of what I have. There will be more to come.

Also keep in mind that if you click on my profile on SF you can view all the threads I started & almost every single one is a sales classified. There is a max of 15 open classifieds on SF so sometimes I have to cycle through available items by closing certain classifieds & opening others. If you see an item in a closed classified that you like & it is not marked sold I may still have it available.

Last edited:

abc_kid

n00b
Orpheus your message box is full. Interested in the chukkas, but I think they're already pending?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Orpheus your message box is full. Interested in the chukkas, but I think they're already pending?

Oops, my bad.
Just freed up some space.
Fire when ready.

You have impeccable taste BTW. Those kicks are THE SHIT.
I'm still not over the fact that they are a full size too small for me.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Too bad you're such a little man, Orpheus... I'd buy some of those jeans if you had them in size 40. :p

The shoes too... but I wear 12 or 13.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Too bad you're such a little man, Orpheus... I'd buy some of those jeans if you had them in size 40. :p

The shoes too... but I wear 12 or 13.

lol, as stated: I have much more.
Drop me a line & I will see what I have for you.
I sparingly pick up sizes over 36 as they are hit & miss both in terms of desireability & demand but I get some every now & again. I find he sweet spot with bottoms is really 31 to 35 inches in the waist (with a 34" inseam edging out 32's)
Same can be said (even more so) for footwear over a size 11US
Speaking of which: you like those Wing tip boots don't ya. Those are some cream joints right there. There from my personal stash, have yet to wear them. Suffice it to say, if they don't sell I won't be heartbroken keeping them ;)

Again, i'm all about the accessories too, especially where sizing is not as much of a concern (neck ties, etc), if not one at all (bags, wallets & small leather goods, pocket squares, etc)

Also keep in mind that if you click on my profile on SF you can view all the threads I started & almost every single one is a sales classified. There is a max of 15 open classifieds on SF so sometimes I have to cycle through available items by clossing certain classifieds & opening others. If you see an item in a closed classified that you like & it is not marked sold I may still have it available.

i'll add that little nugget of info to my OP right now.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Just bumped all 15 classifieds & added details to the tie threads as well as adding a dedicated classified for a $1,500 Camoshita sweater that I am selling for less than a 3rd of retail all inclusive.

More to come.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Made MANY additions, alterations/revisions & price drops to existing classifieds plus the addition of a dedicated scarf classified.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm removing one of these sales threads.only one active at a time.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I'm removing one of these sales threads.only one active at a time.

Mods, please move this thread to the "Off Site Commerce" sub forum (where it belongs best) & please re-open/Re-instate my A/V sales thread here in the everything else sales forum.

In regards to the sale: Many new additions made to my menswear sales classified including sick $700 Italian knitwear, English made Burberry Prorsum dress scarves & of coarse more denim.

Last edited: