For Games.
20 Year Member
These are awesome rade. I can't wait for GK's part 2. :tickled:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
These are awesome rade. I can't wait for GK's part 2. :tickled:

You know what kills me? The fact that his name seemed to change the moment I posted the comic. Fuck if I'll change it. It will have to be included in the next chapter...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
You know what kills me? The fact that his name seemed to change the moment I posted the comic. Fuck if I'll change it. It will have to be included in the next chapter...

Nah, keep it as Grizzly. We all know who it is. Plus you can inject some of that gay Grizzly mag shit in there people have been razzing him for.

Rade K

20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
Nah, keep it as Grizzly. We all know who it is. Plus you can inject some of that gay Grizzly mag shit in there people have been razzing him for.

The whole "grizzly" thing may be too neo-topical. I am going to stick to exploiting the humour in Grizzly/Mercs/Stormrider's Character...not his god-damn name.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
The whole "grizzly" thing may be too neo-topical. I am going to stick to exploiting the humour in Grizzly/Mercs/Stormrider's Character...not his god-damn name.

I trust your judgement, every comic you have posted is gold. Keep it up!

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
All of these comics should be added to the Best of NG.com section of the forum.

*Hint Hint mods*

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
Continued within a few days

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm dying of laughter over here man! CLASSIC INDEED!

...shit I can't help but laugh @ my own expense because your rant is *almost* 100% how I'd sound. Like some irregular character in Hokuto No Ken who keeps popping up from time to time even. On that note you're depection of me is a lot like Street Fighter "Ayn" (the dude in the American flag jacket) who kept gunning to kill Kenshiro and eventually he gave his life for a worthy cause in the wasteland. Hell even the combat boots are close to what I actually wear IRL (except they're actually brown boots not black & white). [When I have to unload a gallon of semen! :kekeke: ]

You should do the actual sex lair I have some BBWs dressed in classic harem clothing make an appearance in the next chapter too. Maybe a wall rack shown full of assault rifles, a battle axe and a sniper rifle.

The shits too funny. Took me 15 minutes to read it all from laughing so hard.

Good Work.

STORM RIDER

P.S. ---I don't wear colonge IRL. I can't stand it, I don't even like it when women wear perfume. Only perfume I want to smell is their musky scent of wetness prepared for my cawk to dig tunnels in their vagina and part that trim like the red sea.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ahahahha

the stormrider rant was hilarious. My first response was "jesus, does GK expect people to read all this?!"

which is what I think everytime I see merc post.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
Dude, Nes, you rock!

See people! I get a lot of "Who the Fuck are you?" responses when I post stuff now.
BUT I WAS HERE!

jerks.

Totally amazing rade.

NeoBomberMan>Jesus

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
mookystains said:
Dude, Nes, you rock!

See people! I get a lot of "Who the Fuck are you?" responses when I post stuff now.
BUT I WAS HERE!

jerks.

Totally amazing rade.

NeoBomberMan>Jesus

Yeah Im glad I uploaded those years ago, might have been lost forever since I lost them from my hard drive.

Dodged a bullet on that one.

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Hahaha

Aw man, I'm doubling over in laughter from reading those.

aria

Former Moderator
Wow... just wow. I'm both impressed by the humor, the design, even the violence.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the entre background of that strip being a massive merc post was genius.

Rade K

20 Year Member
I just realized how blatantly homoerotic most of my comics are. I have problems.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
The whole thing had me in tears (Part Two) from laughing so hard... AGAIN. The nut ripping thing IS actually apart of my CQC "Principle" based fighting method leaning a little more to the "Death Moves" indeed... but why the hell did I have to put Mak's bloody balls in my mouth?

I'll overlook that shit because the overall comic itself is just that... Comic.

STORM RIDER

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
the entre background of that strip being a massive merc post was genius.

...and a post from neobuyer's thread exposing the gay horror no less!

Rade K

20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
but why the hell did I have to put Mak's bloody balls in my mouth?
STORM RIDER

I had to portray you as one of those soliders who become sexually excited by battle. It seemed only natural to chew on a man's genitals and spit them back into his mouth the moment he died from blood loss.

Last edited: