The New Shito-Stains Adventures [UPDATE!!!! (post 161)]

aria

Former Moderator
Rade Kuruc said:
I had to portray you as one of those soliders who become sexually excited by battle. It seemed only natural to chew on a man's genitals and spit them back into his mouth the moment he died from blood loss.

I interpreted it slightly differently: GK-Merc-SR in this comic is the hyper-masculine testosterone machine --thus it would make sense that we would not only emasculate his opponent, but then chew on his nuts to squeeze whatever testosterone out and thus up his own mega-powers of alpha-male-dom. Spitting the, um, "juiced" remains back at the Mak was just a sign of "you didn't use these properly so I took the magic for myself, but at the same time --although I am the pinnacle of pure masculinity-- I have some room for sympathy, and even your pathetic ass should have the right to die with your testicles --even if they're are stuffed down your throat."

Again, that was a bit of 'off-the-cuff' interpretation.

Maybe we should start story criticism and write papers and shit.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I was actually wondering about whether or not it was Sonny Chiba/Terry Surugi inspired in all honesty. It did remind me of "Street Fighter" where he ripped off that black dudes balls. And yeah the adrenaline rush one gets while engaged in combat (or an altercation) can at time [key part here *at times*] produce an erection, as well as an OVERMAN Complex near GOD status (even when hurt yourself). But that heightened sense of power and sexual energy (in my case anyhow) be used against the female form. I remember getting into a 5 to 1 fight back in '99. I got seriously messed up (didn't know it till a few hours later) by the 4th dude in the fray, but I overall won over the 5 of them. But I was on such a high that I ended up fucking the chick I was dating at the time like a mad man, but Janice fucking loved it. Then after a sexual romp with the fake down I was dating, about an hour later I realized my face was swelling up, I could barely see out of one eye and my bottom leg was purple.

...wasn't shit compared to the ass whoopin' I'd put on the 5 others though. One I know for sure had a broken collar bone, the other I put into a wall head first and knocked out. Kicked another in the small of his back after destroying the man's equilibrium by jamming a thumb in his left ear while knife handing his throat, but pulling it as not to kill him. So yeah, I guess it's SOMEWHAT accurate just not too accurate. Had this scene played out in a less civilized time thugh, well then that extra energy would have been me without breaking stride finding some good looking wenches and putting those women into my Shagohod Harem.

STORM RIDER

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
I was actually wondering about whether or not it was Sonny Chiba/Terry Surugi inspired in all honesty. It did remind me of "Street Fighter" where he ripped off that black dudes balls. And yeah the adrenaline rush one gets while engaged in combat (or an altercation) can at time [key part here *at times*] produce an erection, as well as an OVERMAN Complex near GOD status (even when hurt yourself). But that heightened sense of power and sexual energy (in my case anyhow) be used against the female form. I remember getting into a 5 to 1 fight back in '99. I got seriously messed up (didn't know it till a few hours later) by the 4th dude in the fray, but I overall won over the 5 of them. But I was on such a high that I ended up fucking the chick I was dating at the time like a mad man, but Janice fucking loved it. Then after a sexual romp with the fake down I was dating, about an hour later I realized my face was swelling up, I could barely see out of one eye and my bottom leg was purple.

...wasn't shit compared to the ass whoopin' I'd put on the 5 others though. One I know for sure had a broken collar bone, the other I put into a wall head first and knocked out. Kicked another in the small of his back after destroying the man's equilibrium by jamming a thumb in his left ear while knife handing his throat, but pulling it as not to kill him. So yeah, I guess it's SOMEWHAT accurate just not too accurate. Had this scene played out in a less civilized time thugh, well then that extra energy would have been me without breaking stride finding some good looking wenches and putting those women into my Shagohod Harem.

STORM RIDER

ahaha.. wtf?!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
part 2 with merc wasnt my fav, wasnt very funny esp without shito and mooky in the story, except for the whole background being a rant by merc that was covered up by the action panels, fun shit.

my advice get thru the merc shit fast, or make him a secondary character with a few lines.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
DashK said:
part 2 with merc wasnt my fav, wasnt very funny esp without shito and mooky in the story, except for the whole background being a rant by merc that was covered up by the action panels, fun shit.

my advice get thru the merc shit fast, or make him a secondary character with a few lines.

You are on crack.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
using the dialogue as backround was superb. it gave the story a kind of soundtrack feel, and spared us the need to read so much dialogue.
I think I'm enamored with your work.

Stormrider_2977 said:
And yeah the adrenaline rush one gets while engaged in combat (or an altercation) can at time [key part here *at times*] produce an erection.
STORM RIDER
dude, this was one second away from being sig material but I decided to hold back because you'd probably think I was having a dig at you. I can't but find the quote hilarious.

Last edited:

Gorka

Borca,
20 Year Member
If i had as much funny in me as Rade i would draw all the time. More please. Put Dinkins and too_short in there.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Hahah, MS Paint hallucination effect.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Can anyone spot the reference to Neogeo.com past??

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
Can anyone spot the reference to Neogeo.com past??

Mooky turns into good ole Kim_Kaphwans ex e-girlfriend :tickled:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Hahaha.

Is it this?

ButtasLittleHelper.jpg

Picture of butta never get old.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Hahaha.

Is it this?

No. And I am not surprised you do not know. A little before your time. Nes should know though.

Most old "tymers" should. ;)

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
No. And I am not surprised you do not know. A little before your time. Nes should know though.

Most old "tymers" should. ;)

It doesnt have anything to do with that time we all came up with alternative names for blowjobs in IRC does it?

Rade K

20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
It doesnt have anything to do with that time we all came up with alternative names for blowjobs in IRC does it?

Nope. This was a HUGE thing back in the day. Word got around pretty fast. It is part of what made mook famous (in the ng world).

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Talk about a fucking subtle reference.

Christ rade.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
ahahah, awesome as always man.