This is Billkwando's wife (planning a surprise) AKA. Rot feels like he's been SUCKERED!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Hi everybody!

I'm Bill's wife, Peggy. I thought I had an account under the name KungFuKitty, but I can't find the login for it.

Hopefully he's not annoyed by me posting (that's what you get for saving your password! LOL) but I was trying to come up with a surprise for him for Christmas, so I'm trying to raise money to buy him this guitar I know he really wants.

I'm going to turn off notifications for this post, so hopefully he won't notice! He's gonna find out soon enough, once he gets the first random paypal donation! :D

Anyways, here's the Go Fund Me page I created. If there are any oldtimer Neo Geo fans that want to do something nice for Bill, any contributions would be appreciated.

https://www.gofundme.com/jrockguitardream

We're big J-Rock dorks, so I really wanna buy him this L'Arc~en~Ciel guitar he showed me that we really can't afford (Bill's the only one working at the moment, and he's supporting both me and my mom) but I'd really like to surprise him with it.

Anyway, thanks for looking and if anybody knows where I can get one cheap and in great condition, feel free to email me at kungfukitty13@yahoo.com

~Peggy

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Are we being trolled here?

...I'm just asking...

xROTx

PS. No KungFuKitty on database:D... Bill.. don't make me hurt you pal:D

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Nope not trolling, but if it's bad that I posted as Bill you can go ahead and delete the thread. I was gonna tell him about it at some point anyway, but I don't wanna get him in trouble or get his account banned or anything. I know he loves this place. I was just checking my spelling and stuff (oops on the title) when I saw someone replied. Maybe it was a bad idea... if so, sorry!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Nope not trolling, but if it's bad that I posted as Bill you can go ahead and delete the thread. I was gonna tell him about it at some point anyway, but I don't wanna get him in trouble or get his account banned or anything. I know he loves this place. I was just checking my spelling and stuff (oops on the title) when I saw someone replied. Maybe it was a bad idea... if so, sorry!

Hell... If i wanted to get fruity on him i would...

No one is in trouble... I just wanted to know if this was for real...

It's weirdass:D

xROTx

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yeah I guess it is pretty weird. I just knew he'd made a lot of friends here over the years so I thought it would be a good idea. Maybe not. I don't want to embarrass him or anything. If you wanna delete the thread it's ok. Sorry!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah I guess it is pretty weird. I just knew he'd made a lot of friends here over the years so I thought it would be a good idea. Maybe not. I don't want to embarrass him or anything. If you wanna delete the thread it's ok. Sorry!

Yes he has... but here's the thing...

You as his partner... HIJACK HIS ACCOUNT... and come onto one of the most aggressive gaming forums I know of...

And ask for a crowdfunding project... for a guitar:D

Some people are gonna see that as fookin weird...

xROTx

PS. I'm in for $20usd.... meh... Why not... I spend that on takeaway... a night... maybe I'll cook one day this week...

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Yes he has... but here's the thing...

You as his partner... HIJACK HIS ACCOUNT... and come onto one of the most aggressive gaming forums I know of...

And ask for a crowdfunding project... for a guitar:D

Some people are gonna see that as fookin weird...

xROTx

PS. I'm in for $20usd.... meh... Why not... I spend that on takeaway... a night... maybe I'll cook one day this week...

Yeah maybe that wasn't the best idea. You can go ahead and delete the thread, please.

He's told me some stories about this place. I was just thinking hearts and flowers at the time, not flaming and asshats.

We'll write it off as the road to hell being paved with good intentions. Feel free to share the page if you like, but yeah the thread was probably a mistake.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Hey guys, this is actual Bill posting, and yeah she wasn't trolling....just trying to be a sweet girl.

She told me about her wacky plan, so I wanted to let you know I'm in full control of all my accts, feel free to email or message me through youtube if you'd like to verify.

Mehdi, you've met Peggy when you were over at mi casa, years ago. She's a sweetie, just not as versed in the evils of teh drama.

I would not be opposed to this thread going away. ;)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
this is fookin weird. i think people are going to need more proof.but if rot's in,i can depart from $10.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey guys, this is actual Bill posting, and yeah she wasn't trolling....just trying to be a sweet girl.

She told me about her wacky plan, so I wanted to let you know I'm in full control of all my accts, feel free to email or message me through youtube if you'd like to verify.

Mehdi, you've met Peggy when you were over at mi casa, years ago. She's a sweetie, just not as versed in the evils of teh drama.

I would not be opposed to this thread going away. ;)

Ok, this post sounds better.

EDIT: Tossed you $20.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hi everybody!

I'm Bill's wife, Peggy. I thought I had an account under the name KungFuKitty, but I can't find the login for it.

Hopefully he's not annoyed by me posting (that's what you get for saving your password! LOL) but I was trying to come up with a surprise for him for Christmas, so I'm trying to raise money to buy him this guitar I know he really wants.

I'm going to turn off notifications for this post, so hopefully he won't notice! He's gonna find out soon enough, once he gets the first random paypal donation! :D

Anyways, here's the Go Fund Me page I created. If there are any oldtimer Neo Geo fans that want to do something nice for Bill, any contributions would be appreciated.

We're big J-Rock dorks, so I really wanna buy him this L'Arc~en~Ciel guitar he showed me that we really can't afford (Bill's the only one working at the moment, and he's supporting both me and my mom) but I'd really like to surprise him with it.

Anyway, thanks for looking and if anybody knows where I can get one cheap and in great condition, feel free to email me at kungfukitty13@yahoo.com

~Peggy

1yXxnq5.gif

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yet another good reason why I have yet to tell my wife this place even exists….

Keep your worlds separate dudes

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hi everybody!

~Peggy

POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF OR I WILL BAN YOU!!!!