This is Billkwando's wife (planning a surprise) AKA. Rot feels like he's been SUCKERED!

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I donated because I knew Bill personally. He's a nice guy and really knows his SNK fighters. He used to be active on Dolphinlords, back in the 90s. That was a long time ago, when many of us had hair.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think she realized that the Neo community isn't this small close-knit group where everybody knows everybody, like it was back when we used to hang out. I can't really be mad at her for trying to do something nice, but it's really not that big of a deal. I can just sell some MVS games or something if I have to. She's still annoyed that I sold my Waku Waku 7 on home cart, which she likes to mention every now and then. I remember you played that with her once when you came over (I've since gotten it on MVS luckily). She just feels bad whenever I sell something, because she's not working and can't help out. It's not the end of the world though.

It's nice to know I still have some friends around here, after all these years. :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
You'd have to of been here since the beginning to know Bill
tumblr_inline_n6wwe1TUsS1qbolbn.png

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Meh...

.../gets out measuring tape...

xROTx

PS. Comes up short yet again:(

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
:(

P.S.:
"would of" is still wrong.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think she realized that the Neo community isn't this small close-knit group where everybody knows everybody, like it was back when we used to hang out. I can't really be mad at her for trying to do something nice, but it's really not that big of a deal. I can just sell some MVS games or something if I have to. She's still annoyed that I sold my Waku Waku 7 on home cart, which she likes to mention every now and then. I remember you played that with her once when you came over (I've since gotten it on MVS luckily). She just feels bad whenever I sell something, because she's not working and can't help out. It's not the end of the world though.

It's nice to know I still have some friends around here, after all these years. :)

Don't sweat it man, hope you get that git tar

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Assuming what they say is true, then obviously they've had a pretty tough time of it and receive my sympathies. I won't donate as I'm cynical about GoFundMe's and only donate to people I personally know. At any rate, hopefully things get worked out.

Of course, if they're lying, then torches and pitchforks can be found in abundance here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Assuming what they say is true, then obviously they've had a pretty tough time of it and receive my sympathies. I won't donate as I'm cynical about GoFundMe's and only donate to people I personally know. At any rate, hopefully things get worked out.

That's the only thought keeping me semi-calm atm...

Of course, if they're lying, then torches and pitchforks can be found in abundance here.

I'm gonna be there dancing naked around the pyre...

xROTx

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
This is the wife of the owner of this account. I want to go on an epic, expensive vacation with said owner. Plz send your hard earned money so we can have wild times.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I can't believe I missed this thread. So his wife is asking for money from other people to buy a Guitar as a gift? I could see if this dude was sick and needed help but for a guitar. Fuck that.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can't believe I missed this thread. So his wife is asking for money from other people to buy a Guitar as a gift? I could see if this dude was sick and needed help but for a guitar. Fuck that.

image.php

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Shit! I Would even help SonGohan if he was sick. It's true.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Shit! I Would even help SonGohan if he was sick. It's true.

uhhm shes got the medical issues and feels she could do something for his support, thats why she asked.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Ok, she's doing a nice thing for her man and I'm sorry that she has a medical condition but that's still not enough bro.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm worried about the cats more than anything. I hope they're being taken care of.