Tough words for the "Anglo" societies

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
Read this a while ago somewhere and I find the article to contain some hard truths written in a general and abrasive manner; that's why I kept it::smirk:

I have found that American women are the most reverse sexist women in the world. They think their scat doesnt stink; it smells like ice cream. They expect men to pay for the privilege of being in their presence. They have the most rights of any human beings to ever live on the planet, yet they are still unhappy. They believe men conspire to pay them 76 cents on the dollar, rape them, sexually harass them. They think that cooking or doing anything else nice for a man is slavery. So they will refuse to do it. They believe being argumentative and confrontational is what makes a strong woman. They prefer the frat boys, rich kids in BMWs, and bad boys while theyre young and in their prime, then when they have 3 kids, sagging breasts, stretchmarks, varicose veins, they expect the nice men they ignored in their youth to come be a surrogate daddy to kids who arent his. American women complain that men are too aggressive in their approach. But if American women actually did their half of the work (initiating a conversation every once in a while or asking men out); if American women knew how to flirt (and meant it instead of flirting for attention then turning the guy down); if American women actually knew how to flirt instead of acting like cowards, then men wouldnt have to jump at the slightest sign of interest.

American women think their sexuality is worth more than men's. I know cause I've been to Europe where women exchange sex.in- exchange for sex. Here the women want to be impressed with both social and financial status before they will have sex with a man.

Their ideal man is a rich excon/thug. They don't realize that these two are polar opposites. You hear women saying "I like bad boys", and in the same breath they will say "I just want a man who won't treat me like crap. " Newsflash, sister. A bad boy will treat you like crap.

Basically women don't have any social constraints on their behavior, because that is "oppressive", but it was for the good of everyone that women's behavior was regulated. Men have violence, and there are laws against it. Women have emotional terrorism, attention-whoring, acceptable prostitution, etc. These can not be legislated against. There must be social constraints against them. American society has convinced women that they are always right; that anything bad is a man's fault. So women will act free to do as they wish, with no consideration for anyone else.

I've come to realize that most american women have a princess mentality. This manifests itself when they need their "attention fix. " Their parents fully convinced them that they were entitled to everything, and that few men are good enough for what they have.

American women will stare at you from across the room, smile, and gawk at you for hours. Then when you approach one they will say they have a boyfriend. They will come up to you on a daily basis, rub your arm, smile and say Hi,. Then when you ask them to hang out they will say you got the wrong idea. They will initiate a conversation with you every time they see you for weeks, as if they're interested (yes I'm aware that it doesnt always mean theyre interested). They will exchange numbers with you and say "call me anytime. " Then when you call and leave messages they won't answer. They won't call you either. Or they will talk to you or date you a few times and you'll think everything's fine. Then she will stop taking your calls. The next time you see her she's got her fat nose up in the air, laughing at you, as if she were some highly sought after prize.

Since the Victorian age, in Anglo societies (US, UK, Canada, Oz, Nz), women were put on a pedestal because they were the mothers of future generations. This was a probably a good idea at the time, because up to one-third of women died during child birth. So this inspired men's natural chilvarous nature to protect women. It is OK to put women on a pedestal as long as they are going to adhere to the rules of sexual constitution. Not sleeping around. Once a woman starts to sleep around, then her sex isn't of higher value than men's. The whole reason for putting women on a pedestal was because they would be mothers and they werent having sex with many men. The moment that women became sexually liberated, putting women on a pedestal should have been eliminated. But unfortunately women still hold onto the old notions that their sexuality is worth more than men's simply because theyre women. So they arent interested in a man who's on their level. No, a normal man is invisible. Women want men who are many levels above them. But the women don't want to provide anything in return except for sex. This is in no way an equal partnership if one person brings more to the table AND does most of the work while the other brings nothing and does no work.

As a result, women have almost nothing to offer men. Except sex. They are no longer women, but instead walking caricatures of men in women's bodies. Women are fully convinced of their moral superiority. Just try disagreeing with one, especially if your opinion is not politically correct. You will find that you are no longer entitled to your own opinoin. In fact, you're an ignorant bastard, and you'd better change your opinion to fall in line with hers. These women have no problem with nagging, shaming, guilt tripping, insulting, withholding affection, etc to get their way. This is what happens when you convince women that they are always right; that women can do no wrong; that women are the ones who are really 'fair, just' etc.

The whole concept that a man should buy a woman a ring worth two months of his salary is further evidence of how degraded society is and how spoiled women are. In every other society, the father has to pay a dowry for the husband to accept his daughter. In America, women expect some diamond so she can impress her friends. That's fine, but is she going to spend $12, 000 on her husband? Is she going to put $12, 000 down on the house?

I know some guys think certain western women are just as bad as American women. But in Europe, being male isn't seen as being a crime as it is here in the states. Women will automatically become more materialistic when their nation acculumates wealth (even in Eastern countries, women's number one past-time is shopping). What is not natural is women thinking they are entitled to something just because they're women; that they are morally superior; that they should be catered to; that the man should always pay; that they are entitled to all the benefits of equality with none of the responsibilities and men should treat them in an old fashioned manner while the women snub that role.

:lolz: even though ive experienced some of the negative attitudes described above.......

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Source?

There is some truth in the article but also lots of exaggeration. Not all women are dumb poisonous spiders waiting to trap an innocent man and not all males are easy-to-dominate cavemen who only are interested in food, sports and sex.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Source?

There is some truth in the article but also lots of exaggeration. Not all women are dumb poisonous spiders waiting to trap an innocent man and not all males are easy-to-dominate cavemen who only are interested in food, sports and sex.

Word.

Oot stereotyping with a slight misogynistic edge, stuff like this could've come from Dave Sim's pen some years ago :lolz:

The author is either trying to be funny or he's a bitter man

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
wow i actually read all that. and i'll say this much. the writer had better be prepared to be alone for quite some time. i know i figured out women were almost all catty bitches years ago... i haven't had a girlfriend (that lasted more than a month) in like 3 years. that's what happens when you stop kissing ass in the hopes of getting some. but fuck it, i was just tired of spending time, money, and effort, on some girl who in the end would rather go get drunk with a bunch of mexican "gangstas" then have stability, and a guy who wouldn't smack them around. so whatever.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well...if I may hazard a generalization here, that article is fucking BANG ON for the women in my area.

In the clubs anyway.

And though I'm more attracted to the women of north America....it is with heavy heart that I must admit, that the feeling isn't mutual until they usually have kids or a husband.

But in Europe? That's another story...I can go through vagina like toilet paper out there. God bless'em.

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
Takumaji said:
Source?

source ? can't remember , but here's another link with similar lines........

http://www.hookupculture.com/

:lolz:

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
That article was dead on. Of course not all women are like that, but the majority are.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Takumaji said:
There is some truth in the article but also lots of exaggeration. Not all women are dumb poisonous spiders waiting to trap an innocent man
Yep, the trick is distinguishing the trollops from the treasures.

...and not all males are easy-to-dominate cavemen who only are interested in food, sports and sex.
We all know who's responsible for that stereotype, right?
;)

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
That whole article is bullshit.

I've never understood why some men were so damned insecure that the thought of a strong woman makes them defensive.

And the idea that women have no social constraints in American society is ridiculous, if I went out and fucked three random girls I'd get a high five, if a chick did it she's a whore. American culture is bogged down in double standards like this, on both the male and female end, humans have been that way for centuries.

They're bringing up dowrys for God's sake. What is two months salary when this poor woman is gonna have to eventually spit out at least one 7+ lb living creature from an orifice that's 80% too small? If I paid you 8-10 thousand bucks would you take a 7+ lb shit that would tear your ass up to the point you needed surgery to close it?

Financially, things have changed, and women are close to making what men do. After a few dates, I always make clear that barring special occasions or celebrations, a girl should at the very least offer to pay her half.

We have it good guys, we get to pee standing up, we make more money, and we have more upper body strength...so why is there all this venom towards girls being catty? That's just how they are, it's not like we're never irrational or self interested.

Haha, look at me, defending America's females.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That article describes white women pretty well. That's why I don't bother with them. :D

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Some truths, some fluff.

It seems that people judge the whole female population based on the sample that they see at clubs, and that's just silly.

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
Aaron D said:
Some truths, some fluff.

It seems that people judge the whole female population based on the sample that they see at clubs, and that's just silly.

Don't agree / clubs have become a reflection of "modern" society & vice versa
its just that these days ,the "GAME" is just that little bit more hardcore......

http://www.hookupculture.com/archives/2005/01/women_marriage_1.html#more

The Slippery Slope of Promiscuity

Once premarital sex and adultery are tolerated, women must become increasingly promiscuous in order to attract men. When a man chooses between two women, if all else is equal, he will take the woman who is more sexually available. Because of this, women competing for attractive men are caught in a downward spiral where they must compete amongst each other with increasing promiscuity. Since the invention of the pill and the advent of the sexual revolution, women have had to become consistently more sexual in their clothing and behavior. Women who attempt to dress modestly and practice restraint have difficulty attracting men from their more sexually available competition.

Another change in the current dating system is that women can no longer delay sex to obtain commitment. In the past, women seeking marriage delayed sex in order to determine whether their suitors wanted more than just a short-term sexual conquest. Men unwilling to wait would be rejected. In the promiscuous system, delaying sex is not possible because attractive men have so many other sexual options. A woman who tries to delay for long will soon find her man contested by other more willing women.

Ajax

15 Year Member
fighting mania said:
its just that these days ,the "GAME" is just that little bit more hardcore......

I wholeheartedly disagree. ;)

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This should cement fighting mania's position as resident dumbshit.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Well i can say this: As an American who is currently living in Europe, that article has alot of truths but some of it is garbage.

I've been able to compare American Women and European women side by side in the same setting. Sure a club is the worst place to pick up chicks but you can see the behavioral differences in how they act. An Average looking American woman will walk around with her nose turned up as if she is the hottest thing in there. Then she'll give you hell in order to even buy her a drink and find out her name. On the other side, a really super hot European chick will walk up to you and introduce herself and maybe even offer to buy you a drink if she is interested in you.

The funny part is the American chick will get pissed off at you and act as if you have the problem because you don't have the patience to put up with her bullshit.

Its fucking crazy.

p.s. Euro women still have their certain "isms" that get on my nerves that I don't see in American women. American women will stand up for their men more than Euro chicks will. In a fight, euro chicks run, American chicks throw punches and bottles to protect their men, lol.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
fighting mania said:

http://www.hookupculture.com/archives/2005/01/women_marriage_1.html#more
you haven't got a clue. if you honestly buy into half of the bs in either of the two quotes you put up there, you sound pretty closed minded and quite bitter. in fact, you sound just as shallow as the first quote...i know several women who do not operate that way. the only ones i've ever encountered as the article described were in fact the ones whose priorities were working out and working on their appearances otherwise in order to snag a man. guess what. they frequent the clubs much more than the rest of the female population. nevermind the fact that clubbing is something most people tend to grow out of. if a super hot appearance is your only concern, you're just as bad as any shallow chick.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
BoriquaSNK said:

I've never understood why some men were so damned insecure that the thought of a strong woman makes them defensive.

Never question an alpha-male's ego. It's illogical and when combined with a small penis is the most dangerous thing to society.

The moral here is, Fighting Mania is sporting a bird leg as his 3rd member.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Sounds like someone was denied T3H PUZZAY!!!11?11 and got angry about it.

Men are snakes, women are charmers. Neither one is to be trusted.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
No offence man. But you come from a fairly yuppy background. Of course the article is going to be somewhat bullshit based on your perspective of how life is and should be. Yuppy = at least some stability and money. Take that away though and those very same women are going to turn into what is described in the post above. Or they could just be very spoiled and take everything for granted.

BoriquaSNK said:

And the idea that women have no social constraints in American society is ridiculous, if I went out and fucked three random girls I'd get a high five, if a chick did it she's a whore. American culture is bogged down in double standards like this, on both the male and female end, humans have been that way for centuries.

They're bringing up dowrys for God's sake. What is two months salary when this poor woman is gonna have to eventually spit out at least one 7+ lb living creature from an orifice that's 80% too small? If I paid you 8-10 thousand bucks would you take a 7+ lb shit that would tear your ass up to the point you needed surgery to close it?

Financially, things have changed, and women are close to making what men do. After a few dates, I always make clear that barring special occasions or celebrations, a girl should at the very least offer to pay her half.

We have it good guys, we get to pee standing up, we make more money, and we have more upper body strength...so why is there all this venom towards girls being catty? That's just how they are, it's not like we're never irrational or self interested.

Haha, look at me, defending America's females.

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
melchia said:
you haven't got a clue. if you honestly buy into half of the bs in either of the two quotes you put up there, you sound pretty closed minded and quite bitter. in fact, you sound just as shallow as the first quote...i know several women who do not operate that way. the only ones i've ever encountered as the article described were in fact the ones whose priorities were working out and working on their appearances otherwise in order to snag a man. guess what. they frequent the clubs much more than the rest of the female population. nevermind the fact that clubbing is something most people tend to grow out of. if a super hot appearance is your only concern, you're just as bad as any shallow chick.

You do know what the word """"GENERAL"""" means right?

You know several women that do not operate that way ? Wow thats deep ,i thought i knew that too .........

Guess what?! Reality is that women dress up mostly to impress & compete with other women and only partly to impress the men

Clubbing is something you grow out of ,if the intention was to snag a man or get high on drinks/drugs then yeah,you grow out of it but not if you were there to enjoy your girlfriend's company and have a good time by yourselves

Clubbing does not always equate to " pick up"

Superhot chicks ? Shallow? Don't assume ;)

If everybody was to state that the real truth in life is that there are good and bad traits in each gender and that there is good and bad in every human ,then there would be no argument would there ?

So, in short ,disregard the bullshit gender wars(that can go on forever ) and take my comments ,that article's comments with a bit of sugar & salt ,step back and take a look at the irony of it all ..........

:)

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn, I was waiting for someone (primarily melchia) to jump on me for my post, but everyone was too busy reaming fighting mania a new ass. :tickled:

Ajax

15 Year Member
This thread was going places, but it just kinda dropped off... :(

I don't frequent clubs or bars, but I was at a bar last night. If all the women in the world acted like that, I'd fucking kill myself.