SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
huh, wha..? you trying to.. oh, nvm.

You failed once again. Seriously, how do you even get out of bed every day when you have to look at your pathetic self in the mirror?

Must be a shitty life.

Not as bad as someone stricken with Stockholm Syndrome from the Neo Geo X. Tommo WRONGED you. pipes is your savior. XD

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Not as bad as someone stricken with Stockholm Syndrome from the Neo Geo X. Tommo WRONGED you. pipes is your savior. XD

Fuck, you literally just tried to troll me with the exact same quote you've used before.:keke:

Are you really that pathetic and lacking in imagination? No wonder you can only give a once sentence response to every thread on this forum. Putting in just the slightest effort would take away precious time from your quantity over quality mission here, right?

Stockholm Syndrome? It's quite possible you're suffering from this as you're still living in your parent's basement as their abused gimp-slave.

You are, still, the absolute toilet of this forum.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fuck, you literally just tried to troll me with the exact same quote you've used before.:keke:

Are you really that pathetic and lacking in imagination? No wonder you can only give a once sentence response to every thread on this forum. Putting in just the slightest effort would take away precious time from your quantity over quality mission here, right?

Stockholm Syndrome? It's quite possible you're suffering from this as you're still living in your parent's basement as their abused gimp-slave.

You are, still, the absolute toilet of this forum.

You should be angry. You have been wronged by Tommo. But fear not, pipes and Dr. Shroom will make you feel better in the NGX forum. XD

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
You should be angry. You have been wronged by Tommo. But fear not, pipes and Dr. Shroom will make you feel better in the NGX forum. XD

Fuck your Uncle and Aunty for breeding.

P.s. They're lying to you. You were a mistake.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
ghosted

To be ignored, or not having anyone respond to your opinion and disregarding your remark, leaving you feeling insignificant. Mainly a term that is used on Facebook for trollers who wish to humiliate users when no one comments or likes their statuses.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Fuck your Uncle and Aunty for breeding.

P.s. They're lying to you. You were a mistake.

It's ok. There are professionals in the NGX forum just waiting to help. Please put down the black flag and walk out of the coffee shop. XD

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ghosted

To be ignored, or not having anyone respond to your opinion and disregarding your remark, leaving you feeling insignificant. Mainly a term that is used on Facebook for trollers who wish to humiliate users when no one comments or likes their statuses.
still wrong. close, but wrong.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Thats the exact definition I pulled from the urban dictionary. There are a few different meanings for the same word though. Im assuming that's what andsuchisdeath meant.

I thought it meant die. Like I ghosted him as in I killed him. Or he's gonna get ghosted.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Being ghosted means that nobody else can see his posts. If you see a thread with 95 replies but the most recent post is less than #96, then some of the posts may be from a ghosted member.

Last edited: