TRADED

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
MAS stick traded!

Hi everyone,

Not sure there would be great interest here, but worth a shot.

Selling a MAS fightstick for $325 OBO plus shipping in damn good shape, if I do say so. Competition buttons and stick, wires for PS1, but comes with an Xbox adapter.

F&F preferred, US only due to weight.

Attachments

• IMG_4929.jpeg
    IMG_4929.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4931.jpeg
    IMG_4931.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4927.jpeg
    IMG_4927.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4574.jpeg
    IMG_4574.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4576.jpeg
    IMG_4576.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4575.jpeg
    IMG_4575.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to replace my lost one but I can't believe these are this expensive now. GLWTS!

Also why doesn't anyone call these arcade sticks anymore? Fightstick was a Madcatz trademarked term. Idk also just sounds silly to me lol

Are you interested in any more modern sticks? Or American PSX-plug ones too. I have a bunch of both. It'd be nice just because I do events with videogames and I use Street Fighter boards a lot, and people like these for the nostalgia

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would love to replace my lost one but I can't believe these are this expensive now. GLWTS!

Also why doesn't anyone call these arcade sticks anymore? Fightstick was a Madcatz trademarked term. Idk also just sounds silly to me lol

Thanks 🙏🏼. I’d guess “MAS stick” is more accurate without being redundant, but yeah, looks like another brand name has overtaken terminology these days.

Are you interested in any more modern sticks? Or American PSX-plug ones too. I have a bunch of both. It'd be nice just because I do events with videogames and I use Street Fighter boards a lot, and people like these for the nostalgia

lol, no thank you. I have a dozen modern sticks (and downsizing). Brook PCBs and adapters, boutique klevers, Sanwa parts and ultimately, just about everything I want to try in between (outside of Sunmulon buttons…). I think I’m good.

I think I’ve traded enough recently, but I’m always up for a talk to swap for PCBs. Otherwise, cash please, and taking offers.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

"Current Production" complete sticks are over $500...
https://www.scanlinecity.com/masbuild

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks 🙏🏼. I’d guess “MAS stick” is more accurate without being redundant, but yeah, looks like another brand name has overtaken terminology these days.

lol, no thank you. I have a dozen modern sticks (and downsizing). Brook PCBs and adapters, boutique klevers, Sanwa parts and ultimately, just about everything I want to try in between (outside of Sunmulon buttons…). I think I’m good.

I think I’ve traded enough recently, but I’m always up for a talk to swap for PCBs. Otherwise, cash please, and taking offers.
Um I would prob trade a SF the Movie or a genuine Ghosts N Goblins that was working fine and if not right now :)

And I have a spare NBA Jam board.

Anything you re looking for? Are those of interest to you?

Totally understand not needing more sticks lol

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Um I would prob trade a SF the Movie or a genuine Ghosts N Goblins that was working fine and if not right now :)

And I have a spare NBA Jam board.

Anything you re looking for? Are those of interest to you?

Totally understand not needing more sticks lol

I’ll look to sell first, if possible, but I’m sending you a PM anyways.