UFC - Evan Tanner Dead

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
That's really sucks. He was one of my favorite fighters when I first got into UFC a few years ago.

RIP bro...

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Just heard about this, what a shame, not my favourite fighter but he was cool in my book, I loved his humble attitude, rest in peace my man :crying:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
never really saw Tanner fight but he must have been good as he was champion.

I heard he had alcohol problems lately and on his own blog he talked about how people told him it was crazy to go out in the desert like that. very sad.

PS: Trey who is the woman in your signature

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I read about this yesterday. I watched him fight a few times and thought he was pretty good. Sounds like he was having some problems and he just came off two straight losses, so who knows what really happened.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
What If:
Chris McCandless could kick your ass?

edit: (The above posted before I saw Tanner himself predicted the comparison.)

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
never really saw Tanner fight but he must have been good as he was champion.
Not really, though yeah, you would think so- upset David Heath to win the vacant title, then promptly lost it to Rich Franklin in his first defense.

He was always fun to watch fight when he was in his prime, though, dude did indeed leave it all in the cage.

Had some serious demons. Kind of eerie how he talked about dying in the desert and then did indeed end up dying in the desert.

Guy was kind of crazy, really, but it was pretty hard not to root for him, all at the same time.