Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/index.html

On a recent Sunday morning just before dawn, two carloads of white teenagers drove to Jackson, Mississippi, on what the county district attorney says was a mission of hate: to find and hurt a black person.
In a parking lot on the western side of town they found their victim.
James Craig Anderson, a 49-year-old auto plant worker, was standing in a parking lot, near his car. The teens allegedly beat Anderson repeatedly, yelled racial epithets, including "White Power!" according to witnesses.

I FUCKING HATE YOU MISSISSIPPI. This is why my location says "French Louisiana" cuz I am ashamed of everything north of my area and I have no cultural/ancestral ties to it whatsoever. i'd rather claim the old name of the area I live in than Mississippi. Anything north of the coast is absolute worthless shit. If a bomb blew up everything north of stone county I wouldn't feel an ounce of remorse.

Marek

Banned
smh

All we can hope for now is that the legal system does their job and throws the book at every single one of them..

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well that is fucking bullshit. Hang everyone of those assholes, I say. This seriously makes me mad.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
John Aaron Rice :(

edit:
Drunk teens kill a guy;
hate the state.
Makes sense!

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Sadly I'm not surprised or shocked by this. To me, that is worse than the actual event.

dedalusdedalus

Crossed Swords Squire
Disgusting...just absolutely disgusting. Good thing a camera caught it, or else they might have gotten off scot-free.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
What he fuck is happening with those kid's today, cant grasp what the fuck they are thinking, sad story for sure.

Kind funny that the DA and every officer filmed with then where BLACK, i hope their prison mate were black too.

After seeing the entire video i must say, these kind of scum must be taken out, shoot then like you shoot a rabid dog and save some money for the community.

Last edited:

Gigaton Chode

Zero's Tailor
Fucking teens, don't they know that these unfortunate accidents are supposed to occur out in the country, where absolutely nobody would ever figure it out(care)? Now they're going to get a one-way ticket to the rape camps.

Marek

Banned
Fucking teens, don't they know that these unfortunate accidents are supposed to occur out in the country, where absolutely nobody would ever figure it out(care)? Now they're going to get a one-way ticket to the rape camps.

Nice, way to keep your streak alive.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It's 2011 and we still care about race. We're getting nowhere. :oh_no:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's 2011 and we still care about race. We're getting nowhere. :oh_no:

wrong, we're going backwards

and as the economy spirals out of control thanks to the criminals in washington and wall st., expect the misdirected rage to keep us headed in that direction

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

Why are you still here again?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Can't watch that video, man.
Innocent people minding their own business and getting caught up in some asswipes bullshit makes me sick to my stomach.

In a perfect world that hillbilly judge will do his job and put these pieces of trash away.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Please tell me there's something called the Mississippi Murder Rule stating the young females that were with him will be sterilized.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Reading shit like this really PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!.

The worst part of it is that these kids may get away with it since they're underage, right?
God, kids are wild - I hate being around young people sometimes.

As you can see, I've made a complete 180 Degree on my racial attitudes since I've moved into a house in the middle of the city. Where I lived before with my parents it was mostly white people, now I live somewhere where it's mixed
Spoiler:
But I'm in a white neighborhood but down the street is a "black" apartment complex.

Black people are like everyone else man; they have kids, families and jobs and are just trying to make it in the world like everyone else. The world really screws them and they DEFINITELY DON'T DESERVE IT.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
fucking bullshit. those kids are gonna get way way raped in prison.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
wrong, we're going backwards

In Georgia they've caught the GOP spending shitloads of cash to run against white Democrats, yet they'll lay back and ingore a district with a black Democrat. In some situations it's a would-be close election, but they don't even try if the Democrat running is black. White democrat ? They spend, spend, spend and fight like hell to win.

It's quite clear the purpose here. They're trying to outst all white democrats, leaving the dems in position all black even if it means purposely throwing an election they probably could of won.

They're using tactical spending to make it where GOP vs. Dem will mirrow White vs. Black.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Good thing they caught these scum with that security camera footage...and these scum inadvertantly just gave the gov't another excuse to set those cameras up on every street corner of the US.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Hate crime in that area? How *unexpected*....

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Reading shit like this really PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!.

The worst part of it is that these kids may get away with it since they're underage, right?
God, kids are wild - I hate being around young people sometimes.

As you can see, I've made a complete 180 Degree on my racial attitudes since I've moved into a house in the middle of the city. Where I lived before with my parents it was mostly white people, now I live somewhere where it's mixed
Spoiler:
But I'm in a white neighborhood but down the street is a "black" apartment complex.

Black people are like everyone else man; they have kids, families and jobs and are just trying to make it in the world like everyone else. The world really screws them and they DEFINITELY DON'T DESERVE IT.

you moved out? In all seriousness good for you. Hope you are learning a lot in your new location.

Race is important in the sense of identity and heritage, you can't ignore it, but what is important to respect all races and remember that no race is superior to the other. The notion of being "colorblind" is just as bad since it ignores race completely. We have to acknowledge it, because it is a part of the process of coming together.

Stuff like this really brings my piss to a boil. I think its gotten worse since the election of Obama (call me crazy) but I feel like race has all of a sudden taken a front seat to issues where they should not have.

I spent two weeks at my GFs family's house in florida and it really shocked me to the reality we are in. I was watching Fox News at my girlfriends house (her dad watches it....and fucking tivos the shit) and they watched some white guy rapping and the lady made a comment like "I'm surprised the white person could rap"...I mean seriously. Then a family friend made a comment to the tune of "they were acting black" in the context of being gangster and rapping. I was so mad and if they weren't their family friends I would have told them how goddamn ignorant they are. I think this really gets to me because my brother in the last year or so has become openly racist and I just don't get it. I don't get what value hating has.... someone explain this because to me it makes no sense. What does hate bring?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I spent two weeks at my GFs family's house in florida and it really shocked me to the reality we are in. I was watching Fox News at my girlfriends house (her dad watches it....and fucking tivos the shit)

One of my friends, who's a bit on the mainsteam GOP leaning side of things lost his job as a truck driver a few months back.

He use to always listen to AM-radio...aka...haven of right-wing talk..while driving and had good' ol Faux News at home.

Since loosing his job they had to cut down on bills, so they got rid of cable TV (no more Faux) and with no more driving, no more listening to AM talk radio.

He was saying how his isolation of American news in general has increased his quality of his life. Yeah, it's good to be informed, but 95% of all news is just for shock value.

Shit's fucked up, we know it, there's honestly nothing we can do to stop it though. Watching the news just brings out emotions over issues we can't control.