Wal-Mart shoppers across America

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
People of Wal-Mart

Remember, no matter how bad things get for you in life, at least you're not one of these people and mark my words....one day, Wal-Mart and Greyhound will join
forces to form a monopoly on the lowest dregs and hopeless failures of society.

Enjoy.

219.jpg

2202.jpg

166.jpg

152.jpg

19.jpg

123.jpg

I actually found this one amusing:
981.jpg

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I remember trying to check the site out a couple of weeks ago, but the server was overloaded. Now I can load it, and it was worth the wait.

...Though it does make me glad I don't shop at Wal Mart.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I love this site. Its priceless, but way depressing.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Site is full of win.

I shop at Wally&Marts, but only because it is convenient and only for stuff like toilet paper and tissues.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Site is full of win.

I shop at Wally&Marts, but only because it is convenient and only for stuff like toilet paper and tissues.

Whatever excuse you have to make to feel better about yourself I guess.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Ah. This is good shit.

81.jpg

WTF. He's wearing an entire outfit patterned like a bandana. Where do you even buy something like that?

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Are most of these pictures from down south? Nonetheless, the website is golden.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Despite the fact I live in the inner suburbs, I really have no logical choice except to shop at Wal-Mart.

Lets say I need toilet paper (like GregN mentioned). Wal-Mart sells the good shit for $1.99 a 4-pack. What's my alternative ? Go to CVS and pay $4 for the same thing ? That's really the only alternative I can actually think of.

What about dog and cat food ? Petsmart, Petco ? Those places are a rip off. $22 for a bag of dog food that I can get at Wal-Mart for $16.97.

Not to mention, I'd of driven to two different stores in order to pay more. That's eating up more time and gas as well.

Should I feel better about myself for spending more money and wasting more of my time just to spite Wal-Mart ?

aria

Former Moderator
Channelmaniac is a frowning panda:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2819350#post2819350

I'm just glad he keeps it so well updated --its been huge since it started only a few months ago.

I'm going repost this funny part from their FAQ:

I’m in a picture on your website and I want it taken down. How do I do that?

Well first of all let us say how proud we are that you figured out how to use a computer. Also, we would like to congratulate you on finally figuring out how to spell Wal-mart (that one “L” is tricky). If you’re not a fan of your picture, simply email us and we will take it down, no problem. If you like your photo but hate the caption or comment send us an email and we can remove it.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Despite the fact I live in the inner suburbs, I really have no logical choice except to shop at Wal-Mart.

Lets say I need toilet paper (like GregN mentioned). Wal-Mart sells the good shit for $1.99 a 4-pack. What's my alternative ? Go to CVS and pay $4 for the same thing ? That's really the only alternative I can actually think of.

What about dog and cat food ? Petsmart, Petco ? Those places are a rip off. $22 for a bag of dog food that I can get at Wal-Mart for $16.97.

Not to mention, I'd of driven to two different stores in order to pay more. That's eating up more time and gas as well.

Should I feel better about myself for spending more money and wasting more of my time just to spite Wal-Mart ?

Do you have target or Big Lots near you?

That's where I do my shopping... Anything I can find at Wal Mart, I can find at Target and Biglots.

I pay a little more, but they often have stuff of higher quality.

aria

Former Moderator
There have been a lot of updates in just the last week. People must be sending in tons of submissions. Actually, the first time I heard about this site it made me want to scout outside the more skanky Wal-Marts out here.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
The location is at the bottom of each blog post. Some will surprise you.

Like Pennsylvania, Washington, Nevada, and Oregon?

There are about 20 around Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, but I prefer Big Lots and Target down here, whereas I prefer Wally World whenever I'm outside South Florida. Go figure.

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
this reminds me of how happy I am that there are no wal-marts in our country(well, not anymore as far as I know)

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Checked this site out early on and I could see the good stuff coming, but now that it's out there, it's really starting to pick up. Definately a great site to bookmark and check once a week for the laughs.

LMAO!!! Who does this?!? WHY would you add this to a TRUCK?!?

211hy.jpg

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Some of the captions are pretty funny too. I liked the one that pointed out, if you were going to add antlers to your car, why not add bigger ones?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
I only caught the end of a news show they were showing yesterday about Wal-Mart on MSNBC or one of them networks and from what I saw, it was about how Wal-Mart was trying to change their image and one of the biggest objectors on whether they're doing a good job at it: :( People of Wal-Mart.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Corey without you I would have had a boring day to day.

And now for what you've all been waiting for:

183.jpg

yes a truck with a corvette rear with 2 spoilers. This picture has just totally changed my world.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Well, that and I get better customer service at other places.

Oddly, the Wal-Mart right near my house has amazingly great customer service. All the cashiers are speedy and polite, the door greeters are friendly and if you ever ask a stocker where something is, they'll always be nice when telling you.

The Target that's only about half a mile though, hot damn that place sucks. Cashiers are whiny and rude, not even a generic "how are you today ?"

Also, even though Wal-Mart can have it's moments of "open up more lanes for fuck's sake", it's still far better than that Target. I have honestly never seen more than 2 register lanes open over. Even when it's hit hard during peak times.

At that Wal-Mart, if they get swamped, the assistant managers or even the mananger will open up a lane real quick to get a few people. If no customers are at the return lane, they'll get a couple of people to come over there. That Target doesn't do that stuff. Managers stand around chatting watching giant lines of people back up.

Or course these differences aren't really about Wal-Mart vs. Target as a whole. It's just the Wal-Mart is ran better. Managers making sure their staff is good.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

183.jpg

yes a truck with a corvette rear with 2 spoilers. This picture has just totally changed my world.

The first time I saw it, I didn't see the handicapped parking sign.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

183.jpg

Ahahahahaha, that just made my day.