Want to pay someone to recap some Gameboy mobos for me

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
1700161794205.png
I have anywhere from one to four DMG motherboards I'd like recapped. They all work great, but the sound is starting to crackle on some.

Anyone here wanna do that? Also how much would you charge me? I can also trade as well, tons of PSP, SNES, SFC games blah blah

Hit me up.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Nice. I'm surprised anyone here offered to cap anything. Most of the time people asking to get their systems serviced is like shouting into a vacuum.

I have a ton of probably semi-broken arcade PCB's I'm probably never going to make time to fix. It's a lot to get someone to fix them though. Don't even get me started on CRTs.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Yeah, I know people are weird about these things. I really love doing this shit though, and I am seriously offering to do it for free.

I’m happy to show you around my bench and show examples of other work I’ve done too. Holler via pm if interested.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Yeah, I know people are weird about these things. I really love doing this shit though, and I am seriously offering to do it for free.

I’m happy to show you around my bench and show examples of other work I’ve done too. Holler via pm if interested.

PM incoming

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disagree. Most of my games probably just need recapping, and arcade boards are larger and meant to be worked on by techs.
Dude, you’re comparing “replace throughhole capacitors” with “diagnose and fix this problem on a huge single-use pcb”. There’s no discussion here.

“Probably”?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dude, you’re comparing “replace throughhole capacitors” with “diagnose and fix this problem on a huge single-use pcb”. There’s no discussion here.

“Probably”?
I'm just talking about recapping for now.