WANTED: Unboxed SNES System & Super Mario World/All Stars & SMW2 carts & SNES screw bit

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
WANTED: Unboxed SNES System & Super Mario World/All Stars & SMW2 carts & SNES screw bit

After the following for n acquaintance who just wants to play

System needs to be loose w/ hookups, one controller (2 would be solid) & no yellowing. Light wear O.K. but no significant tear/damage.

Carts need to be loose (w/ the clear plastic dist covers though) & clean. Super Mario World & All Stars carts can be separate but the all in one cart would work as well.

I am also after the dedicated bit/screwdriver that is needed to open up an SNES system.

Lastly, none of this bullshit "make me an offer" hoarseshit. If you can't price out the above in this day & age you are a fucking retard who is under the delusion that you are sitting on a gold mine.

I am looking to pay realistic forum pricing so that you don't have to take it to ebay. I'm not asking for a handout.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sat985

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Don't waste your time guys. This prick hounded me for a buyers info on a cdz I sold awhile back. He wanted to buy it off the guy I sold it to. Wouldn't leave me alone for what I sold it for or to who. Wouldn't understand no as a final answer. What kind of guy thinks they deserve peoples info when the buyer wants privacy??

I told him I had a snes and game for him and told him to make me a offer I cant refuse but he didn't want it because I wouldn't share in the past. I've got thousands of games and don't want to waste time finding prices, make a offer or don't, not a big deal. Some people in this world like their privacy and I respect that. I normally wouldn't post this here in public but he sent me a really rude pm. Instead of being a dick back, I thought i'd post the full story for anyone who might transact with him.

Keeping your business private is fairly expected. When people request it directly, well it should always be respected no matter what....

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Someones buthurt.
The issue was never that you did not share the buyers info you (anyone of reason could understand such a thing). The issue was you were a little bitch who plays silent treatment, so you got treated as such. The irony lies in how your nuts get chaffed when some one sends you a "rude" PM yet you seem more than O.K. with being so such to others.

If you are too lazy to take a few minutes to look on ebay to find the going rate for a few nominal items then don't waste peoples time & spam up their inboxes with your drivel.

Last edited:

1980te72

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I haven't super nes set for sale on my for sale thread. I Have 2 of the three games(Mario world and Mario world 2) plus i can throw in a copy of mario land 2 and 3 for the super gameboy. Feel free to check it out.

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
After the following for n acquaintance who just wants to play

System needs to be loose w/ hookups, one controller (2 would be solid) & no yellowing. Light wear O.K. but no significant tear/damage.

Carts need to be loose (w/ the clear plastic dist covers though) & clean. Super Mario World & All Stars carts can be separate but the all in one cart would work as well.

I am also after the dedicated bit/screwdriver that is needed to open up an SNES system.

Lastly, none of this bullshit "make me an offer" hoarseshit. If you can't price out the above in this day & age you are a fucking retard who is under the delusion that you are sitting on a gold mine.

I am looking to pay realistic forum pricing so that you don't have to take it to ebay. I'm not asking for a handout.

Thanks in advance.

Buy the game bit separately from e-gay. the SMW (I have an extra, I think. $10 + Shipping and it's yours.) and SMAS carts should be CHEAP elsewhere. The SMW2:YI cart, not so much. I have one but you'll never get it out of my hands. It's seriously one of my fave games.

Last edited: