Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Wii-U
Zelda Botw

Sega-cd
Snatcher

I sure wasn't gonna buy a switch at launch.So i had no problems buying zelda botw for the wii-u instead.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Switch
Super Bomberman R
Zelda: BotW

PS4
Horizon: Zero Dawn

PC
Owl Boy

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PSVR

RE7: About 10 min. or so from the end of the game. Trying SUPER hard to avoid spoilers. So far it is the best VR experience I've had on the system.
Batman VR: Cool how you can grab shit and throw it around. If only an RPG or some crazy huge open world game could be made with this tech. Kind of feel like it won't happen cause of budget concerns.
Rush of Blood: Pretty neat game. Kind of gets samey and old after an hour or two. Really not up to par with RE7's brand of crap you pants horror.\
Dirt VR: God damn this game is good. Great racing sim - now I just need a wheel!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Still just Lufia II. Gonna beat that god damn Ancient Cave this week.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
SNES:
SUPER PUNCHOUT!!! - I finally beat that bald head son of a bitch!! Now i'm the champ :D

WII:
PUNCHOUT! - Back on this one now. I'm in the new game plus circuit or whatever. Been stuck on Bear Hugger for more then a year now but i think i finally figured out how to beat him. He has so much health and its hard to put him down fast enough. Now its just timing my counter punches enough times to 3 star knock out punch him 3 times in a row.

PC:
SFV
RE7 MADHOUSE

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PS4:
Nioh - I think I'm almost done. Over 50 hours in. Missions state i should be around level 120. I'm currently level 85, being a boss Ninja
KOF XIV - More Verse practice

Sega CD:
Snatcher

Switch:
Zelda BOTW - I have not even entered the first shrine. Hard for me to play 2 big games like this at once.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

Zelda BOTW - I have not even entered the first shrine. Hard for me to play 2 big games like this at once.

Yea, I usually hold off on 2 JRPG/adventure games at once. Not enough time.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PS4
- Resident Evil 7
- Gradius 2
- Nam75
- Arslan Musou

Switch
- Bomberman R

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
still playing oblivion on the 360. going through the shivering isles dlc.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS

Jewel Master: Egypt
Still trucking along. I'm in the sixties, level-wise, and my Egyptian settlement has reached the fourth dynasty. Another 30-or-so levels to go and I'll be done.

Cars Race O Rama
I've never watched any of the Cars movies, but, I like racing games, and Disney-Pixar creations in the general sense, so, I picked this up. Other than having sentient, talking vehicles, it's not particularly remarkable, but it's a solid licensed driving game with a lot of replay value.

Naruto: Ninja Destiny
Beat the story/battle modes 20+ times, on both difficulties, and unlocked all sixteen fighters, so, I'm finished with this one. It's a pretty good 3D fighter if you like the license.

Rango
An overhead Zelda-esque adventure based on the CG movie of the same name. If Link was a lizard sheriff in the Old West, this would be his game. I particularly like how, rather than a bunch of items/tools in a sub-menu like Link, Rango has four different "jobs", each with unique abilities, that you can freely switch between on the fly, once you've unlocked them all, which is a much better way to organize things in my opinion.

Guiness World Records: The Video Game
Given the title, you'd think that this would be some kind of quiz show, but it's actually a fairly entertaining collection of weird mini games instead [eating(!) a plane, washing machine toss, longest burp, balancing a junked car on your shoulders, etc.] Rather than Guiness, it has more of a Ripley's Believe it or Not! feel to it to me.

Orcs & Elves
First-person RPG by id Software. It looks/feels like a classic PC FPS (and Heretic/Hexen in particular), but all of the action is actually turn-based (i.e., the enemies get to move one space or attack for every action that you take). Getting drunk is part of the gameplay too, which is kind of fun (while inebriated, your hit accuracy falls, but your damage/defense increases, and a dwarf ghost NPC in the second level refused to help me unlock doors unless I got sloshed with him, repeatedly, to jog his memory of the lock combinations).

Purr Pals
The main problem with pet simulators is that they tend to get too repetitive over time, and this one is no different. While I've had fun with my kitten, and won several in-game cat shows with her, I'll probably be shelving my virtual furrball pretty soon, once I've earned enough money to purchase the remaining goofy hats/glasses that you can dress your feline up with. (You can only pet/groom a cat with your stylus so many times before it starts driving you batty.) That thing still eats and shits WAY more than a real cat does too.