:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

THE DUKE OF NEW YORK! Right On Nigga!

See "you get" how I fucking roll.

She'd be saying; "You're A #1!"

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Glad to hear she's rollin' with it.

Now she just needs to drop her manager for being a dumbass.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
The manager story is bullshit, Weird Al called her out on the internet and now she looks like an ass for it. The story was made up to save face so she doesn't look like a bitch.

aria

Former Moderator
http://alyankovic.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/gaga-update/

"That bitch" has an asshole for a manager that never even showed the song to her and lied about it.
The manager story is bullshit, Weird Al called her out on the internet and now she looks like an ass for it. The story was made up to save face so she doesn't look like a bitch.

Damn it, Decepticon beat me to it.

This really sounds like PR spin with a manager happy to take the bullet for his/her meal ticket.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Guess lady gaga can't take a joke it's a parody afther all.I guess,all that fame has gone to her head and thinks nobody can spoof her i don't know.

Ahh celebrity's there all ways full of themself's :lolz:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Maybe the whole controversy was pre-arranged by both parties.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Every time someone brings her up I picture all 350lbs of Kan Yozakura in a MN suburb somewhere wearing a platinum wig and pancake make-up; using and assortment of sounding rods, dildos and ass beads on himself while Gaga's shit plays in the BG.

:oh_no:

I bet that's when you cum the hardest. :-J

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I'll be the first to say that Born This Way is pretty bad and a blatant Madonna ripoff. Hopefully the rest of the songs on her new album are more inspired and less, well, bland/shitty.

Also, total PR spin to avoid another Coolio situation. I love me some Gaga, but fuck her if she disrespects the big WA.