What are some good Twilight Zone episodes?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
CrackerMessiah said:
CBS has bandwidth to spare.

Seasons 1 and 2. Stand-outs in Season 2 include "The Howling Man" and "The Invaders." And much, much more.

Holy Shit Man.

Guess this is another attempt to experiment with advertiser sponsored video streamed over the internet.

Thanks for the link. This is gonna suck up a lot of my free time on the internet.

Timorous Scott

Raiden's Valet
Earthquake24 said:
The Twilight Zone DVD Boxsets are highly recommended, especially with all of the extras including the book that came in the 1st season set (there were 5). They were all re-released in an all in one boxset recently though. I don't know if anyone ever heard of it but there was a show very similiar to the Twilight Zone released in the same time period called "One Step Beyond". Instead of the fictional stories with supernatural plots like TZ, it presented "real life" incidents that were said to have actually happened dealing with things like the paranormal, spirits, disappearances, creatures, etc. There weren't any real easy answers to any of the mysteries, so you're left guessing if they were real or not. I found a Very Best of 50 Episode collection of OSB in a bargain bin at a Walmart, a really great find!

does anyone have that giant, complete series box set?

i really want to pick it up, with the x files complete set, but they are both $250+. how are the special features and what not?