What are you listening to at the moment?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Currently:

Pain, will you return it? I'll say it again, pain.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Magic...always so elusive, abstract...HERE IS WHERE YOU FIND IT!

...and the chains are on!

JORN...the mother fucking man, his vocals are amazing, natural, just born with it, tremendous rasp from a place alien to our own...great cover, great song, just transcendental proportion performance, could do without the symphonic stuff but it's cool.

A little bit more, this song is awesome! Masterplan was basically the pilgrim voyage of Roland Grapow after departing from re-grouped Helloween. Excellent Guitarist, even better writer. Jorn is so damn good, it's insane.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

I've always loved this song. I have an acoustic somewhere shuffled, pretty cool.

Here's a cover dubbing the original video...Gamma Ray Kai Hanses...also from Helloween, actual co-founder.

...and because we're going on about GAMMA RAY, I'm about to freaking put this one up for those who wanna reach the stratosphere...
...and because Ralph Scheepers is so god damn awesome, here's the freaking opening song to Insanity & Genius, talk about ridiculous amount of pure unadultered metal mega massive energy...CHECK OUT the chorus and tell me that's not fucking awesome!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I liked it a lot...Slayer is one of the few that always delivers, no matter what they don't dilute, their delivery is always familiar yet not redundant, fucking awesome!

Always loved the mid part, the counter-point melodies are insane!

Edit: Currently kicking back with a space journey into sound...

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...the ancient way have found us...again...to give us one last chance...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This right here...the holy triad of '76...OK Robin Trower is '74 but still...freaking amazing!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Lords of thunder's got a lot to answer for, been playing it and it's got me back into this classic.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

Going to see Iggy pop in San Francisco the end of March... Should be fucking awesome! I don't think my wife knows what kind of show she's going to be seeing, really looking forward to it.

David Bowie's death has been something that seemed to come out of nowhere and has been a huge loss for music. But at least, his last album is great.