What Compact Discs Are You Listening to Tonight?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You or your friend, either way the point is only a moron leaves his music in the sun so that's not an example of the fallibility of the format By using it that way you are just as stupid as your friend because nothing is indestructible.

So anyway, this wasn't you?

You didn't say that? I didn't just copy and past that from your stupid post? That really sounds like a pretty strong vote against CD. You can't have been talking about Maiden then as it hadn't come up and the only 80s CD anyone posted was Keeper II which was like 88/89 well into the era where at least OK CDs were being made.

Also, your entire record collection is only a year old and you're telling other people how long stuff lasts? Based on what experience? God, you're so fake and full of shit.

You're only in this thread to drop moronic platitudes based on audiophile luddite hearsay and ignorance. Please go start another thread for that.
A friend has my records from the 80's. I gave them to him way back then. He still has and plays them and all are just fine. I'm 49, I have a long history of vinyl and cd experience. I'll leave it at that, no intentions to poison this thread more than it already has. But nice to know you're so easily triggered. My first reaction was towards keeper II. I remember that album, the euro cd was not as good as the vinyl version back then.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
someone ready the 100 kg granite base so I can have my PC stabilized for the perfect vinyl vs CD reading experience

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
BillyJoel and norton are tied for being the original king daddy Spergazoid of the forum, at least if criteria is for accounts who are still active today. Fami is just a junior type.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I have a lot of colossally expensive box sets, especially for LD, but this is top tier. 16xCD + memory stick, hardback book, and smashed bits of the very phone that Wurster used to phone in his half of Rock Roy and Rule.

Analog phone calls expanded to SACD levels.

I think it was $99.99…

IMG_9229.jpeg