What was your worst year?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Your life must be amazing if that’s the worst of it.

2015-2019 was a rough stretch. Multiple friends of mine died. One from breast cancer, two from suicide, another from an accidental drug overdose, another from a heart attack... Oh my my step-uncle died from pancreatic cancer on top of that.. We weren’t that close but still yet another for the list...

During some of this time I was also in a very abusive relationship with a crazy woman who was also a thief & ended up stealing stuff from me & one of her former roommates before suddenly leaving. She was a satanic witchy type & I swear she created egregores that haunted me for two years after we broke up. I’d have nightmares of being r*ped by this bitch & wake up in cold sweats, triggering bad depression like every damn week for what felt like a long time. That bitch was fuckin haunted. Never date anyone who claims to be a ‘‘witch’’.

Also I was dirt poor trying to survive in northern California, on a marijuana farm, nearly got caught in a forest fire, & almost fucking died from a wisdom tooth infection before hopping on a plane back east where someone actually accepted my insurance. Never went back West.
Your life must be amazing if that's the worst of it.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Your life must be amazing if that’s the worst of it.

2015-2019 was a rough stretch. Multiple friends of mine died. One from breast cancer, two from suicide, another from an accidental drug overdose, another from a heart attack... Oh my my step-uncle died from pancreatic cancer on top of that.. We weren’t that close but still yet another for the list...

During some of this time I was also in a very abusive relationship with a crazy woman who was also a thief & ended up stealing stuff from me & one of her former roommates before suddenly leaving. She was a satanic witchy type & I swear she created egregores that haunted me for two years after we broke up. I’d have nightmares of being r*ped by this bitch & wake up in cold sweats, triggering bad depression like every damn week for what felt like a long time. That bitch was fuckin haunted. Never date anyone who claims to be a ‘‘witch’’.

Also I was dirt poor trying to survive in northern California, on a marijuana farm, nearly got caught in a forest fire, & almost fucking died from a wisdom tooth infection before hopping on a plane back east where someone actually accepted my insurance. Never went back West.

That's some shit.

you good, bro?