when you can tell someone's an asshole just by his voice

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I can think of a few occasions when someone, always a guy come to think of it, has a voice that just says PLEASE kick me in the balls I'm a prick.

Couple guys who used to work here, one in particular real bad. Then a guy who works for a supply company came through today and his voice made me want to stab him with a pen, same thing. Sometimes in a restaurant I hear it and feel sorry for whoever's with the dude.

I guess I'd say the voice betrays an inflated sense of self-worth and know-it-all-ism. It's hard to describe but I bet many or all of you know what I mean.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Their voice, clothes, how they walk, smell, face, that they're a human... all valid reasons to say fuck off.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
There's a racist piece of shit on the radio who bills himself as "Boston's bulldozer". If I had to listen to him for more than two minutes I'd shoot my brains out.

Fast forward to about 4:15.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Their voice, clothes, how they walk, smell, face, that they're a human... all valid reasons to say fuck off.

I remember kids who used to wear shirts/hoodies with 'DON'T JUDGE ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME' and I immediately judged them to be stupid assholes.

I totally judge people based on how they look. Anyone who doesn't is lying to themselves.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
People being able to tell someone is an asshole just by the sound of their voice has been a major obstacle in my life.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I guess I'd say the voice betrays an inflated sense of self-worth and know-it-all-ism. It's hard to describe but I bet many or all of you know what I mean.

Inborn tendency or deliberately used by intonation... I experience both frequently. I'm German.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
An another equally irritating one is the "chip on their shoulder" type, who constantly whines in a passive-aggressive way about imaginary slights towards themselves and thinks that the world owes them a living.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I remember kids who used to wear shirts/hoodies with 'DON'T JUDGE ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME' and I immediately judged them to be stupid assholes.

I totally judge people based on how they look. Anyone who doesn't is lying to themselves.
I like you LoneSage, you're honest.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It's not just dudes, there are tons of women who are obviously cunts just from the way they walk or talk. I was stuck in an elevator with one the other day. It was like you could just hear her asshole tightening as she texted.

Lo and behold in the parking garage she had vanity plates on her BMW coupe.

All I could think was "I fucking knew it".

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I've sat in on enough webinars to know when someone is an asshole.

fake

15 Year Member
It's not just dudes, there are tons of women who are obviously cunts just from the way they walk or talk. I was stuck in an elevator with one the other day. It was like you could just hear her asshole tightening as she texted.

Lo and behold in the parking garage she had vanity plates on her BMW coupe.

All I could think was "I fucking knew it".

Yep. Had a JetBlue stewardess like that on Friday. I very rarely complain, but I dropped her name in the post-flight survey. A bunch of passengers were snickering behind her back because she was such an obtuse bitch.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yep. Had a JetBlue stewardess like that on Friday. I very rarely complain, but I dropped her name in the post-flight survey. A bunch of passengers were snickering behind her back because she was such an obtuse bitch.

jesus dude what did she do

fake

15 Year Member
jesus dude what did she do

She had what I'd call a "fed up substitute teacher" tone. People were trying to take a piss before we took off and she'd be telling people to sit back down. She was taking people's jackets without asking and folding them up and shoving them under their seats nothing was protruding into the aisle. She was scolding people because their seatbelts weren't immediately visible to her. Lots of stuff that most stewardesses don't care about. She yelled at me for having my laptop on my lap before takeoff, when it was supposed to be under the seat in front of me. I always hold onto my laptop and have never had an issue.

You could tell if someone put up a fight she would have exploded, though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
She had what I'd call a "fed up substitute teacher" tone. People were trying to take a piss before we took off and she'd be telling people to sit back down. She was taking people's jackets without asking and folding them up and shoving them under their seats nothing was protruding into the aisle. She was scolding people because their seatbelts weren't immediately visible to her. Lots of stuff that most stewardesses don't care about. She yelled at me for having my laptop on my lap before takeoff, when it was supposed to be under the seat in front of me. I always hold onto my laptop and have never had an issue.

You could tell if someone put up a fight she would have exploded, though.

Free flights for life.