Where do we go from here...?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:
Well if time travel ever does become a tangilbe reality in our lifetime,
most of us probably won't have ever existed

But OOOHH, think of it this way: what if time travel does exist in the future and the time travelers of tomorrow became the leaders of yesterday? Eh, eh? What if George Washington was just stuck in the 18th century from a time loop? Eh? What if man from the future created man in the past so that there would be a future? Hrm?

Deep (bull)shit right there.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
LoneSage said:
But OOOHH, think of it this way: what if time travel does exist in the future and the time travelers of tomorrow became the leaders of yesterday? Eh, eh? What if George Washington was just stuck in the 18th century from a time loop? Eh? What if man from the future created man in the past so that there would be a future? Hrm?

Deep (bull)shit right there.

It could happen but I doubt it. If it did happen IN OUR TIME though, I might just settle for going back to the early 80s to bone Seka, Marilyn Jess, Vanessa Del Rio and a few other starlets from that era... you know to leave "my mark" so to speak on history. Then travel to the year 1991 to have a serious conversation with myself about changing my attitude and persona back then to how I am now. Then set out to make sure that the Berlin Wall never came down and that the Cold War never came to an end. Then I'd warp back here in time for dinner and wonder if some dude knocking on my door was going to say I fathered him with Marilyn Jess back in 1984 or some shit.

:lol:

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
I'd time travel back to Landsberg in 1923 to take out Adolph just to find out if the Command & Conquer-like world was possible.

Tesla Coils, bitches.