Who can dump my Bang Bang Busters MVS cart?

Hi everyones, I have a bootleg Bang Bang Busters mvs cart that I want to sell. But before that I would like to get it dumped, to be able to play the rom if I want to play it again. I m pretty sure theres some people on this site that would be able to dump this game and also make the rom available for the N-G fans. This is a great game that have been published by NCI, in so limited quantity that, unfortunatly not many people will be able to play that fun game. I m willing to send it to someone who can get it done, and after that sell it. Or, I might just sell it.

I might sell also my CMVS Analogue Interactive non-slim wallnut and a few MVS carts.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is the wrong place to talk about dumping and ROMs.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, not good to talk about dumping a game that has only just been released, especially as NCI might want to do a 2nd run in the near future.

I appreciate it is expensive and in limited numbers but NCI have put a lot of work into this release and they deserve it staying original for a while.

As for selling your stuff, try the Selling forum if you are going to.. this is not the right place.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yeah, not good to talk about dumping a game that has only just been released, especially as NCI might want to do a 2nd run in the near future.

I appreciate it is expensive and in limited numbers but NCI have put a lot of work into this release and they deserve it staying original for a while.

As for selling your stuff, try the Selling forum if you are going to.. this is not the right place.

Yeah we wouldn't want the game to not be in demand as it would reveal the cash cow.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
you should pm kevincal. he knows all about it.

4453763b-ac79-3b51.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you mean dump it in the trash bin, I'll be glad of help. XD

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
you should pm kevincal. he knows all about it.

4453763b-ac79-3b51.jpg

I keep seeing that image and think, "Did that man actually pose like that because he thought he was cool?"

And then I think, CD lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

That doesn't really matter anymore, otherwise no one would be buying MVS/ AES carts mgiven you can emulate them or whatever. If a game is good it will be bought. Look at it this way, Last Hope Neo CD and Dreamcast were dumped very quickly after release and they sold out anyway. Games should be played before purchased, that's the beauty of todays gaming; you can test demos and if you don't like it, you don't buy it. Why would anyone want to spend money on something that you can't test? Maybe I'm alone on this one but I have played before hand most of the games I own. At less we're talking about a classic series like Ninja Gaiden which I'll just buy blindly on release date 'cause I'm a Gaiden and Ninja is my name.

The whole "I got Tha Romz" is over, no one is chasing rainbows for roms and dump images anymore, those days are over. Of course there are the enthusiasts that hack everything on sight but nothing is gonna stop them from doing what they love so let them have the game, nobody is going to get hurt.

If you're one of those; "OMG what about my investement, would my game go down in price?!" then you're an asshole, anyone buying games as an investment should have their collection incinerated.

"Collection", "Collector" the disgrace of gaming. This reminds me of an instance I hosted a party in my home and some guest was looking around and asked me if I'm a collector 'cause I gota few things, I told him "No, I'm just a gamer but I have a hard time letting go."

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
That doesn't really matter anymore, otherwise no one would be buying MVS/ AES carts given you can emulate them or whatever. If a game is good it will be bought. ...The whole "I got Tha Romz" is over, no one is chasing rainbows for roms and dump images anymore, those days are over. ...If you're one of those; "OMG what about my investment, would my game go down in price?!" then you're an asshole... ."

Well said! I remember the days of being crucified for enjoying roms. Then of course finally came the day I was able to get a cabinet and some carts to enjoy the true experience. I download MP3s but still purchase many vinyl records of my favorite bands...

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I think in the case of Bang Bang Busters it's about preserving a long lost proto. All of this try-before-you-buy talk is pretty off-topic.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
If a group is producing and selling copies of a game, you can pretty much rest assured that they've dumped and backed the game up. They're just not making it public for obvious reasons.

(...I'd still like to see the rom)

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
That doesn't really matter anymore, otherwise no one would be buying MVS/ AES carts given you can emulate them or whatever. If a game is good it will be bought. Look at it this way, Last Hope Neo Geo CD and Dreamcast were dumped very quickly after release and they sold out anyway. Games should be played before purchased, that's the beauty of today's gaming; you can test demos and if you don't like it, you don't buy it. Why would anyone want to spend money on something that you can't test? Maybe I'm alone on this one but I have played before hand most of the games I own. At less we're talking about a classic series like Ninja Gaiden which I'll just buy blindly on release date 'cause I'm a Gaiden and Ninja is my name.

The whole "I got Tha Romz" is over, no one is chasing rainbows for roms and dump images anymore, those days are over. Of course there are the enthusiasts that hack everything on sight but nothing is gonna stop them from doing what they love so let them have the game, nobody is going to get hurt.

If you're one of those; "OMG what about my investment, would my game go down in price?!" then you're an asshole, anyone buying games as an investment should have their collection incinerated.

"Collection", "Collector" the disgrace of gaming. This reminds me of an instance I hosted a party in my home and some guest was looking around and asked me if I'm a collector 'cause I gota few things, I told him "No, I'm just a gamer but I have a hard time letting go."
I makes no sense to say that people "shouldn't collect games, they should only be gamers". Sometimes to get a legit copy of a game, you have to pay quite a lot (eg, SSVS, expensive in both MVS and AES form). You have to be a "collector" to play SSVS, or other games that are expensive in both formats. In other words, you have an amount tied up in the games, that a "gamer" normally wouldn't have.
It's always possible that the release of a rom will decrease (to some extent) the value of the SSVS cart you bought for gaming purposes. But I guess the value of a rare AES/MVS game will always be high, regardless of roms- just not necessarily as high as it would be if roms didn't exist.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I makes no sense to say that people "shouldn't collect games, they should only be gamers". Sometimes to get a legit copy of a game, you have to pay quite a lot (eg, SSVS, expensive in both MVS and AES form). You have to be a "collector" to play SSVS, or other games that are expensive in both formats. In other words, you have an amount tied up in the games, that a "gamer" normally wouldn't have.
It's always possible that the release of a rom will decrease (to some extent) the value of the SSVS cart you bought for gaming purposes. But I guess the value of a rare AES/MVS game will always be high, regardless of roms- just not necessarily as high as it would be if roms didn't exist.

I dunno man, but I just don't see it your way. You don't have to be a collector to be willing to pony up some cash to get a game you really want to play. Also the fact of being a gamer doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna treat your games poorly, the difference is you're not getting games for the sake of getting them due to an obsessive compulsive disorder of hoarding things. That's what video game collectros are to me. I can see it if you collect coins, stamps, butterflies, statues, paintings, things that are meant to be shelved and displayed. I guess in a way I'm guilty 'cause I own several transformers action figures and I don't play with them like when I was a kid, so yeah I can see this being a problem but the robot is displayed unlike a game which sits inside a box or by itself on a shelf and the only thing to do is stare at a box with a label.

I'll level with you though, I got tons of games I don't play as often as I should and so I should sell them, trade them or whatever but damn that's really an ordeal and I just rather spend my time playing games and doing fun stuff, I hate going to the PO to ship stuff. It's a super PITA 'cause MASS hasn't caught up with the rest of the US with the 24hr self service POs. I remember having one of those in FL, that was awesome! OK I got derailed...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The only thing that depriciates the value of the game is the market itself. We now have multi carts up the ass and those games are available in MAME and those real games still go for their proper value.

If you own Neo Geo hardware you want the proper software. No one buys an MV1C for $100 on ebay then just plays the roms in MAME.

On the flip side it's crap that they can only make so many copies of a game so only those people get to play it. I doubt there was ever a real 100 unit limit for BBB. TotC looks horrid, I'd like to play it but I don't think I even need to. Just reading what people think about it confirms what I thought early on.

Plus ToTC is a hack so if it gets dumped so what.