Who here hates cutesy shit with a passion?

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Originally posted by Wing Zero:
<STRONG>yeah, sure, make it sound sooooo easy. LOL
you know what happens when you "stand up" for yourself. Certain "privaleges" are revoked!!!! LOL </STRONG>

Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free? Go somewhere else!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by 16-bit:
<STRONG>"badassed"...don't you mean "white trash"?</STRONG>

In my eyes you just lost whatever credibilty you ever had as a seller, sorry I dont deal with racists.

Wing Zero

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Originally posted by gokusama26:
<STRONG>Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free? Go somewhere else!</STRONG>
You dont do that to someone who you have been with for almost three years, and about to get engaged and move out with. Not to slick of a manuever. But, you had no idea of any of this, so I take no offense.

C

Caris Nautilus

Whinny anime girls are annoying as all hell. You shouldn't hit women, but since their just animated, I think i'll slap em' around a little...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Listen everybody,

I wouldn't take it to heart any of the comments Iori said about machoness. He's a serviceman, he can't help it. They're programmed to think that way.

My old man used to be a sarge in the Marines during the Korean war. He used to drink, ride Harleys and Ducattis, and other "badass" stuff.

Now he's 69 years old, and takes an active interest in gardening and sewing.

So there you go. People eventually grow up, and perceptions and tastes change.

Personally, I don't mind some of this "cutsy shit" stuff, but some of it is really annoying. Hello Kitty has to go, and Pokemon I can take or leave. I do like Samba De Amigo.

I do like goofy humor and forms of expression.

The only thing else I have to say is:

"No meat - No man" -KMFDM

LeonaMargoyle

NEST Puppet
I know quite a few ppl who are into Hello Kitty who are many times over badassed.

Let ppl like what they want.

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: LeonaMargoyle ]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Iori is a good guy.
I mean there is no reason peoiple should be fighting a guy BASED ON HIS OPINION!
He never forced his beliefs on others, you choose to post or not, stop the bitching.
(I am full aware I said "stop bitching", so in term I forced that opinion on others, but it was a expression not to be confused with force, there are just so few ways to express yourself with a keyboard, and yes sometimes I feel like beating the guy on the other side down to the ground. )

LeonaMargoyle

NEST Puppet
Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
<STRONG>Iori is a good guy.
I mean there is no reason peoiple should be fighting a guy BASED ON HIS OPINION!
He never forced his beliefs on others, you choose to post or not, stop the bitching.
(I am full aware I said "stop bitching", so in term I forced that opinion on others, but it was a expression not to be confused with force, there are just so few ways to express yourself with a keyboard, and yes sometimes I feel like beating the guy on the other side down to the ground. )</STRONG>

I understand this, and it's not that I'm all ARRGH over him not liking cutesy shit, hell, I could care less. But someone comes up with "Hey, *I* like cutesy shit" And he's all "YOU GAY!" Isn't that the same thing that you just voiced against?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by LeonaMargoyle:
<STRONG>I understand this, and it's not that I'm all ARRGH over him not liking cutesy shit, hell, I could care less. But someone comes up with "Hey, *I* like cutesy shit" And he's all "YOU GAY!" Isn't that the same thing that you just voiced against?</STRONG>

He cant be serious.
Please explain a tad bit more, on what was said?