Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
sad that no one close to her cares enough to get her to stop and focus solely on recovery..

pneumonia is not tennis elbow or pink eye. Without a full recovery it can and will eventually cause cardiac arrest

It isn't pneumonia.

It is a seizure, or Parkinson, or a brain embolism, or dutch elm disease/.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
It isn't pneumonia.

It is a seizure, or Parkinson, or a brain embolism, or dutch elm disease/.

You're very keen to write off this as nothing. Do you work for Correct the Record?
She already had a blood clot in her brain 2012, and according to the last thing her doctor released, she's not taking any statins or ACE inhibitors. If she really isn't, she'll get another one.
They prescribe them to to people with Deep Vein Thrombosis for a reason.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

f8hx5Jd.png

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
You're very keen to write off this as nothing. Do you work for Correct the Record?
She already had a blood clot in her brain 2012, and according to the last thing her doctor released, she's not taking any statins or ACE inhibitors. If she really isn't, she'll get another one.
They prescribe them to to people with Deep Vein Thrombosis for a reason.

A seizure, Parkinson, and a brain embolism are "nothing"? I figured your retardation was just a phase, but months later you're still full tin foil hat. Also, do you realize that Dutch elm disease is only carried in trees and beetles? It was a joke.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Ok someone like Shuster who worked for the ultimate suck up media wing MSNBC is throwing out there that the DNC considering tossing Clinton, that has me actually interested if that's for real. It's kind of late, but it could open some serious doors on both sides. Do they leave her, bump up Kaine, or find someone else that could rake in people with little time from both sides. Then the same can be said of the pussies of the GOP that won't put Trump in front of a political firing squad. This would be their one back door and they'd be forced to if anything. If Clinton is gone they'd immediately have no more game of two equally hated and unlikable people running and it would be over instantly favor to the DNC.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I hope it happens, I'd vote for Harambe's corpse before I'd vote for either Clinton or Trump.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
guys what if we've been looking at this all wrong

what if what we are seeing isn't really signs of debilitating illness which if left untreated could be fatal

what if, bear with me on this one..

what if we are looking at absolute, un-impeachable, undeniable, irrefutable factual evidence that hrc is 205% the most radiantly brilliant, capable and qualified leader to run for office since LITERALLY Hammurabi

what if: by feigning symptoms of terminal illness and doctoring medical reports going back to 2005 (dat long-con), in a cunningly-genius false flag campaign, hrc [greatest political strategist mind ever born among mortal human beings??] was able to draw opponents, haterz & naysayers into a slow-witted, bobo-conspiritard, parallel multiverse; thus revealing their detestably retarded satanic values to all of mankind; and wheretofore becoming the exhalted universal champion of all just and morally upright people across the globe!! ;_;

#HillDeadlifts350
#SafeSpaceInhabitant
#FreedumbFries
#CheIsMyDaddy

fake

15 Year Member
Uhhh, I just figured she hasn't been sacrificing enough chickens to Moloch...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
A seizure, Parkinson, and a brain embolism are "nothing"? I figured your retardation was just a phase, but months later you're still full tin foil hat. Also, do you realize that Dutch elm disease is only carried in trees and beetles? It was a joke.

I think you've just blended norton and DNS into one person :lolz:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

I think the mistaken one here is you.
I'm accusing Norton's facetious post of "writing it off as nothing", and I give evidence in support of my position that is "is something"
Please seek to understand the content of the post BEFORE responding to it.

Let me break it down for you:
Hillary had an embolism in her brain back in 2012. This is public record. It's 100% true.
Hillary's doctor earlier this year released a medical statement saying she's healthy, and not on any medications.

If this statement is true, Hillary is at a HUGE risk for a brain embolism and possible stroke, because she's not taking ACE Inhibitors or Statins for an existing DVT problem IN HER BRAIN. Blood clots do not disappear on their own, and they VERY VERY rarely are a one-time thing.
If this statement is false, the entire statement is called into question, and Hillary's health is an issue.

Pair this with yesterday's collapse, and the only possible logical conclusion is that she is suffering from an illness severe enough to make her lose all motor function.

Combine them again, and the likelihood is exceptionally high that she has another embolism in her brain.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
"Weekend-at Clinton's" is actually a more attractive candidate than Trump or Clinton Classic. Very shrewd move. If Trump counters by putting himself in a coma we might have a horse race.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
"Weekend-at Clinton's" is actually a more attractive candidate than Trump or Clinton Classic. Very shrewd move. If Trump counters by putting himself in a coma we might have a horse race.

It's ok, she only had Pneumonia!

1473698997757.png

oh....oh......

....oh

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Your medical degree was from what university?

I have a friend that got a blood clot in his leg. It's still there after 10 years, and always comes with the threat of dislodging and causing a stroke.

So, you still don't think the doc is covering for her? Why does she hesitate to release her medical records?

Hillary should still be on blood thinners at the very least... my friend still is after all this time.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I have a friend that got a blood clot in his leg. It's still there after 10 years, and always comes with the threat of dislodging and causing a stroke.

So, you still don't think the doc is covering for her? Why does she hesitate to release her medical records?

Hillary should still be on blood thinners at the very least... my friend still is after all this time.

I'm surprised they haven't removed the clot in your friend's leg.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hah wow that comment about chickens to Moloch got a laugh thanks. :)

Secondly, is it wrong when I see that pic of her bending towards the little kid the first thing that pops into my head would be one of those horror anime/manga you see where the soul is sucked out of little ones to prolong life?

And lastly that is more than a valid point about the clots. They don't always break up, they also can't always be removed as the current tech it's just too risky not to do damage or kill someone in the attempt than leaving it. Wife's father rolled down some stairs a decade ago, had them in his legs, still has something of it in his foot, but where it is, it can't be removed without threat of stroke or death so they leave it. He's had to wear over the knee compression socks every day since and he is monitored and on meds to keep it in place and the blood more in tuned to support that. There's no fucking way this woman had clots, and isn't on medicine. Obviously they're covering for her, lots of high powered types can keep things from the public if they're loaded or have connections (or both.)

buru5

War Room Troll
Man, this is really going to hurt Hillary I think. Or maybe not. Democrats will probably just keep using the "WELL ROOSEVELT WAS IN WHEELCHAIR" and "this is an isolated incident" shtick.

Whatever, elect a corpse and get retarded Kaine as president. Have fun with that.

fake

15 Year Member
Man, this is really going to hurt Hillary I think. Or maybe not. Democrats will probably just keep using the "WELL ROOSEVELT WAS IN WHEELCHAIR" and "this is an isolated incident" shtick.

Whatever, elect a corpse and get retarded Kaine as president. Have fun with that.

Hmm, you're right. I'm changing my vote to Trump.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

The intent of my post was to troll...and I was curious about his medical knowledge. Diagnosing someone they've never met, with no medical degree, and the only info they have is from our current media? It's laughable but maybe he's right.

I don't care either way. I'm not voting for Hillary.

buru5

War Room Troll
Yeah man, not being a career criminal, but this... poor health.. is what is going to cost her the election.

If you'd been paying attention, the whole criminal angle hasn't hurt her that much, especially among her supporters. Sure, the right are vocal about it but the left usually write most of it off. Electing a president who could die in office is much more serious I would think.