Why do women always make things impossible?

H

hermegildo

Generally speaking, women are just not worth the trouble, not for a serious relationship at least.

PS: I just finished watching the Tick in SAP.

The Tick's voice in spanish >>>>> The Tick's voice in english.

Believe it.

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
That's because they have an entirely different mindset. While you desire sex, they desire "romance" (cuddling and the like). That's just a huge generalization, but I say it is true.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
hermegildo said:
Generally speaking, women are just not worth the trouble, not for a serious relationship at least.

PS: I just finished watching the Tick in SAP.

The Tick's voice in spanish >>>>> The Tick's voice in english.

Believe it.

:buttrock:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
ViewtifulZFO said:
That's because they have an entirely different mindset. While you desire sex, they desire "romance" (cuddling and the like). That's just a huge generalization, but I say it is true.

See thats just it, I really don't care about sex anymore, after the first dozen or so times you know what to expect and it's not as "thrilling" I just want a girl who isn't completely and totally obessesed with herself and nothing else. I think I'm done with having a girlfreind...except for mushiki of course.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
This topic relates as to why I'm so fuckinf trashed right now.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Just a quick question.

You probably dont understand how they work. As women think with feelings, and then logic.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
wizkid007 said:
You probably dont understand how they work. As women think with feelings, and then logic.

No, I understand that. But many don't use logic at all, and that makes my life a minefield.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Women are....

Fickled, twisted, and delusional.

That is all

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
And remember, its always your fault. Even if they do stupid shit. It's still your fault.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
kobylka68 said:
And remember, its always your fault. Even if they do stupid shit. It's still your fault.

ahhhh i hear ya on that one, its so painfully true!

Steve

The Wonder Years,
iamyagami22 said:
Just a quick question.

the struggle is part of the madness. the madness is part of the process. the process is the part of the challenge. the challenge is the part of...

death

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
ViewtifulZFO said:
Take a man, then take away reason and accountability. That's a women.

:lol:

Classic Jack indeed, and damn it if it ain't the truth 8 times out of 10. Though some women aren't that bad. You just gotta' find her without looking for her is all. Sex only gets boring however, if you've got a woman whom you let control you in all other aspects of life. Women need to understand the words of Ludacris in that YEAH song.

"We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed."

If they ain't open in more ways than one for something different every time you hit the sack, chances are I don't care how IN TUNE two ppl are in all other aspects it won't work in the end. A man has a barbarian's nature at his core. He was made to conquer and a woman needs to learn to love the passion and raw energy of a dude looking to go for broke. If a woman lets go her inhibitions... shit you've got that angel in the street and Belladonna nasty in the bedroom. Thrill sex, cosplay, you name it.

Problem is they always throw up the water works and claim shit like:

"Why do you want me to do that (wear that) etc. ???" followed by "I thought you loved me for me." And usually us dudes are just like Eddie Murphy joked about in RAW. ALL OKAY. and relent. That's where you gotta' OWN that shit dawg. Bring out a woman's inner freak, remind her who's fucking boss in the bedroom but be open minded enough she's not totally dominated and abused either.

STORM RIDER

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
awe, come on guys.
come to san antonio.
we can go to the rodeo, watch willie nelson and pick up some cowgirls.
:chimp: :chimp: :chimp:

(i'm actually probably going to the rodeo to see willie too btw,
better before he dies like just about everyone else half his age)

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Girls make no sense. There's no way to win an arguement either. And they don't think about sex half as much as we do. I've given up on caring, you lose too much fucking sleep and they cause unending grief. Oh yeah, they don't use logic either, just their selfishness. Yeah, I drink a lot because of bitches. To find em, and to forget em.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Somewhere on the other side of the internet, there are a bunch of unattractive fat girls on some obscure clothing forum ranting and raving in a "Why do men always make things impossible?" thread.

And some of them have the clap.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Somewhere on the other side of the internet, there are a bunch of unattractive fat girls on some obscure clothing forum ranting and raving in a "Why do men always make things impossible?" thread.

And some of them have the clap.

whoa.
you just fucking blew my mind man.

high five dude.