Why Does Guilty Gear X/XX Suck?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Guilty Pleasure said:
The juggles are skill based, not the super-easy.

To me it almost doesn't matter how hard the juggle is... I just typically don't like the concept of putting gravity that's normally present in the gameplay on hold for a few seconds to yield a "coolness" factor. The same applies for air combos. If the physics remained the same it wouldn't bother me as much (I don't think), but most all juggles I can recall are the result of fudged physics during certain instances.

I think I got that right. Tired.

Guilty Pleasure

Pleasure Goal
ForeverSublime said:
To me it almost doesn't matter how hard the juggle is... I just typically don't like the concept of putting gravity that's normally present in the gameplay on hold for a few seconds to yield a "coolness" factor. The same applies for air combos. If the physics remained the same it wouldn't bother me as much (I don't think), but most all juggles I can recall are the result of fudged physics during certain instances.

I think I got that right. Tired.

The juggles here are not due to broken or cheap mechanics. You really have to work for them here, and they are not un-fair in that you can break out of a juggle if you are decent (Burst helps too).

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
XX#Reload is probably my fav fighter. I simply can not get enough of it. At first the game strikes you as a simple button masher. That'll work against the CPU on easy settings, but against other people you realize it's a very deep fighter. I just wish it wasn't a lag hell when playing LIVE.