Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
HOLD TEH DOOR! So is the man who was turned into the first whitewalker of any significance or did I just forget?

Probably just some villager who happened to walk by the wrong place at the wrong time

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Last nights episode was not very well directed.

The ending with Bran was overwrought and became tiring. I was so happy to watch Banshee afterwards.

I saw Games of Thrones & then the finale of Banshee right afterwards too...

I like both, good ending for Banshee hopefully its not the last.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
HOLD TEH DOOR!

cYKMD7o.png

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Did anyone else cry at the end last night?

I didn't, but it was much tougher on my 2nd watch.
i'm guessing the reason the white walkers couldn't go beyond The Wall was because of tree dude? With him out of the way, there is nothing stopping them now, right?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I didn't, but it was much tougher on my 2nd watch.
i'm guessing the reason the white walkers couldn't go beyond The Wall was because of tree dude? With him out of the way, there is nothing stopping them now, right?

Nah it was the mark the Night's King put on Bran's arm. So my guess is Bran will go down to the Wall and whoops now the magical defense is lowered so the White Walkers can march down south. Woulda been nice if Tree Dude told them white walkers can see and touch Bran while he's logged in the weirwood.net.

I think the season finale surprise will be King's Landing learning of the existence of White Walkers.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That episode dragged, especially Aria and the Faceless.

The parody play was a hoot though!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Im sure that skinny chick pulled Bran *really far and safely away* from the white walker swarm while Mr Holdthedoor held the door for all of 20 seconds

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I saw Games of Thrones & then the finale of Banshee right afterwards too...

I like both, good ending for Banshee hopefully its not the last.

The Banshee story is over, but there is a spin off series in the works now called Banshee Origins.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So Theon Greyjoy is the brother of Lily Allen.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Im sure that skinny chick pulled Bran *really far and safely away* from the white walker swarm while Mr Holdthedoor held the door for all of 20 seconds

Well , there was a terrible mist and white walkers have bad eyesight .

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Nah it was the mark the Night's King put on Bran's arm. So my guess is Bran will go down to the Wall and whoops now the magical defense is lowered so the White Walkers can march down south. Woulda been nice if Tree Dude told them white walkers can see and touch Bran while he's logged in the weirwood.net.

I think the season finale surprise will be King's Landing learning of the existence of White Walkers.

I think i recall the tree guy warning him not to go too deep into those dream like state's. He didnt outeight say it though. Seems like vital information.

Also, why would they create these damn things if they would want to murder their creators? Hopefully the books go more into that.

They said they created then to protect themselves. Sounds like that horribly backfired.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Also, why would they create these damn things if they would want to murder their creators? Hopefully the books go more into that.

They said they created then to protect themselves. Sounds like that horribly backfired.

They very well might be an allegory for weapons of mass destruction. Man creates WMD, uses WMD, WMD destroys man (well not yet at least).

I want to know if Tree Dude will return a la Ben Kenobi in future episodes. Bran spent four seasons looking for him and then five episodes later he's dead? C'mon now. Besides, we found out that the greenseers *are* the Old Gods...and Bran will become an Old God as well. Maybe they live in the trees after death, like a spiritual essense or something? I dunno.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Well , there was a terrible mist and white walkers have bad eyesight .

I seem to recall there being snow. Walking in snow - let alone dragging a sled on it - will leave a very easily traceable trail.
They could probably hear and smell them as well.

This really killed any sensible suspension of disbelief for me. There is no fucking way they didn´t get caught in a few minutes at most even though clearly the intention was to portray the situation such that "they escaped due to Hodor´s sacrifice" but the feeling I got was it was all very futile and there is no chance whatsoever to survive for more than mere minutes at most for any of them unless something crazy happens like a dragon immediately picks them up.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What about the mark of the IP address traceroute he left on his arm? Is it just a one time use?

Can't find much when you warg inside 10 proxy hosts.

I'm sure Bran is deep within InceptionWeb now.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So my theory is Jon is actually not a bastard of Stark. Stark just went up to that tower and promised to Jon´s mom to take care of the baby.

Jon is actually, probably, a bastard son of a king. Questions: which king is the daddy? If he didnt have black hair I would have bet Targaryen. Could be Baratheon as well. I wonder if Jon end up as one of the three dragon riders.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So my theory is Jon is actually not a bastard of Stark. Stark just went up to that tower and promised to Jon´s mom to take care of the baby.

Jon is actually, probably, a bastard son of a king. Questions: which king is the daddy? If he didnt have black hair I would have bet Targaryen. Could be Baratheon as well. I wonder if Jon end up as one of the three dragon riders.

FFS Mendel.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
My previous theory was that Jon would become Jon Snow White soon after death but that was not to be because of that red lady doing her thing. Tyrion would have been Grumpy. I´m sure it wouldnt have been problem to find 6 more dwarves either.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Yeah Hold the Door didnt hold them off long. Those kids should be white walker meat. Maybe the next episide will actually focus on Bran and that girl running from the walkers. I feel like none of the episides mainly just focus on Bran, its always such a small fraction of every 5 episodes. They need to give him the najority of an episode and move this along.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That's the thing though, innit. All this petty King's Landing bullshit going on while a literal end-of-the-world event going on but no one gives a fuck because reasons.

Really looking forward to for when Cersei and Jaime and the gang all realize, 'wow we're prolly gonna die because zombies'.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

The most common theory I've seen is he's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. They both got killed to death and Ned took him in and raised him.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
The most common theory I've seen is he's the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. They both got killed to death and Ned took him in and raised him.

Yeah, this theory seems the most logical (and kind of old now).
Newest fan theory is that Bran = Bran the Builder.