Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's unfortunate Bran's new personality wasn't foreshadowed at all. Even in the last episode of season 6 while saying bye to Uncle Ben he was normal. Then he arrives in Winterfell and goes full emotionless robot.

I think what happened was he has spent a thousand years plugged into the weirwood, mentally at least. A thousand years worth of information and memories. So he's hardly Bran anymore. He's transcended, become the new Three-Eyed Raven. So getting revenge on who killed Ned and who crippled him is low priority - his mission is to defeat the Others.

Just too bad his transformation is like a light switch, one second he's Bran and now he's not.

yeah, but wtf is the three eyed raven? He keeps saying that, and everyone just says OK....
Does anyone even know what the really means? IRL and in the show? ...Sees all and knows all?!?!...well that's done fuck all for anyone up north. Preview seems to show he turns into reconnaissance crow man. At least that is useful.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
yeah, but wtf is the three eyed raven? He keeps saying that, and everyone just says OK....
Does anyone even know what the really means? IRL and in the show? ...Sees all and knows all?!?!...well that's done fuck all for anyone up north. Preview seems to show he turns into reconnaissance crow man. At least that is useful.

The Old Gods that are worshipped in the North is the Three-Eyed Raven. Bran's the Old God now, yo. Knows all, can see all.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
People loved the show, now they don't; as it all starts coming together. Sounds about right.

I can empathise with people getting impatient but what else did you want? Dragging it out another 12 months is greedy of the producers, but if I'm to be honest, I would've been happy with twice as much screen time as what we've witnessed, we should be at season 14 now. That's my only gripe, everything feels skimmed over because there's so much happening.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
My boy Billy Bones from Black Sails made it onto GoT. Good for him. That show had a tremendous cast.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
So you have this incredible versatile dragon of destruction that moves in the air like a fish in the water, only a woman would drive that weapon from over a mile away in a straight line right onto a weapon .

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So you have this incredible versatile dragon of destruction that moves in the air like a fish in the water, only a woman would drive that weapon from over a mile away in a straight line right onto a weapon .

The battle was already won! Just had to showboat......

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
The battle was already won! Just had to showboat......

That's how I interpreted it. She was decimating the Lannisters and was feeling invincible in the moment.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's how I interpreted it. She was decimating the Lannisters and was feeling invincible in the moment.

This was a sign of her going queen of ashes. Burn the all. It will get worse. She's still a young adult. No oversight. And she has lost respect for her counsel.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
This was a sign of her going queen of ashes. Burn the all. It will get worse. She's still a young adult. No oversight. And she has lost respect for her counsel.

I wonder how long it will take for her and Jon to fuck?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yeah but Jon was raised as a Stark...Starks still worship the Old Gods & incest is a big no no...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wonder how long it will take for her and Jon to fuck?

If D&D have any integrity, never.

But considering the show has been taken over by the hollywood writers and can now be tailored to fit the tastes of west virginia and kenfuckintucky, i would imagine the winter of derp content has arrived.

Bewbs n battel.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
what did Bran say to Little Finger? I rewinded 3 times and couldn't get it. Something about a ladder.

P.S. Little Finger needs to die already.

P.S.S. I miss Ramsay Bolton. He made the show exciting and funny.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
what did Bran say to Little Finger? I rewinded 3 times and couldn't get it. Something about a ladder.

P.S. Little Finger needs to die already.

P.S.S. I miss Ramsay Bolton. He made the show exciting and funny.

He said Chaos is a Ladder...

It was a private convo between Littlefinger & Varys

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
So online rumors say that the writers for GoT are big fans of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". They are big fans, that they've tried to have Mac and Charlie on the show in even the smallest role.
This pic then came up. Is that Mac and Charlie? I'm going to lean toward yes (but not 100%).
6pp6mkg.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Interesting. That masked guy on the left certainly has Mac's eyes. I'm saying yes as well.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
GoT theorycrafting.

Dragon ballista is called the Scorpion
Scorpions have venom
That bolt stuck in the dragon is poisoned.
now she has 2 dragons......

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
GoT theorycrafting.

Dragon ballista is called the Scorpion
Scorpions have venom
That bolt stuck in the dragon is poisoned.
now she has 2 dragons......

Nice, does this mean the Night King will ride this dragon eventually? Does a dead dragon able to blow fire?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
So online rumors say that the writers for GoT are big fans of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". They are big fans, that they've tried to have Mac and Charlie on the show in even the smallest role.
This pic then came up. Is that Mac and Charlie? I'm going to lean toward yes (but not 100%).
View attachment 46203

Wow, dude on the right does look charlie-ish to me.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Nice, does this mean the Night King will ride this dragon eventually? Does a dead dragon able to blow fire?

Oh i like what you are thinking . undead dragon way cooler than just a dead dragon.
The show uses so much poison, i am just assuming everything has poison.