Why the FUCK am I DARK ANDY? (<--actually Buro Destruct)

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
If there was one member I'd really not want to be, you sure nailed it.

:help::help:

aria

Former Moderator
I've got to admit, this makes the visitor message "to yourself" on your profile all the more amusing.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I've got to admit, this makes the visitor message "to yourself" on your profile all the more amusing.
Yeah I read that and my brain kind of inverted for a second.

I suppose it goes without saying that I don't want to be DARK ANDY?

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I'm really trying to think of some way to put a silver lining on this situation. But none are within my mental grasp.

There is no silver lining. You never get used to it. The pain never lessens.

Until the curse lifts anyway.

I definitely feel your pain. I think I spent more time saddled with that name than anyone so far.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Ha ha ha ha ha!

I was wondering if anyone was gonna continue with that joke. I guess the only thing you can do is embrace it like ratson did, and hope it goes away sooner rather than later.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
I definitely feel your pain. I think I spent more time saddled with that name than anyone so far.

Actually, I think you had it shorter than anyone else. Abasuto, OMF2097, and Ratson were all cursed longer than you.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Throughout our history, a boy's passage into manhood has often involved humiliating and painful acts. From tribal boys tying vines to their penis and jumping from trees to the modern frat hazzing.

True, maybe this isn't as fun as smoking a bowl of mushrooms and running around the desert chasing the spirit wolf, but this is the path chosen for you.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Throughout our history, a boy's passage into manhood has often involved humiliating and painful acts. From tribal boys tying vines to their penis and jumping from trees to the modern frat hazzing.

True, maybe this isn't as fun as smoking a bowl of mushrooms and running around the desert chasing the spirit wolf, but this is the path chosen for you.

We clearly need a name for this new ritual.

Suggestions?

The trials of hungary?
My cats run away when I speak english?

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I liken it to being a ringbearer. Carrying the name of DARK ANDY, just like the one ring, stains your soul. You never forget it, until the day you head to the Gray Havens to sail off into the west.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I liken it to being a ringbearer. Carrying the name of DARK ANDY, just like the one ring, stains your soul. You never forget it, until the day you head to the Gray Havens to sail off into the west.

Clearly there needs to be a secret forum then for those who carried the burden.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
The Rubik's Cube was invented by a Hungarian.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Clearly there needs to be a secret forum then for those who carried the burden.

That would be interesting.

"Unshackle the rock of shame!"

"Woo Hoo!"

"Attach the rock of Street Fighter EX and cat love!"

"Doh!"

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

Are those stretchy vines or are there a whole bunch of detached dongs lying around that there tree?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Ha ha ha ha ha!

I was wondering if anyone was gonna continue with that joke. I guess the only thing you can do is embrace it like ratson did, and hope it goes away sooner rather than later.

I have to admit i snapped in the end and nearly begged to have my name back:emb:
In the end it starts getting to you.It's a curse,a curse i tell you!