Woman thanks bear for not eating her kayak. Bear eats kayak after she pisses it off.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ugh, couldn't make it very far. I'd tear up that annoying bitch's kayak too.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
My gawd her voice is unbearable!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I feel so bad for that bear. Are kayaks really that expensive for people to be freaking out so much over it? $50 damage pls...

Edit: Nevermind.. $2k for a kayak. Glad the bear fucked it up.

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I have this eerie feeling that she is still alive and has returned to civilization.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
After she pepper sprayed it, I could see the bear being like "all bets are off bitch!"

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I watched the whole thing an laughed all the way through it. I'm just going to go ahead and third the whole 'stupid bitch' thing.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I bet she's the dumb cunt with hairy legs, shitty tats and dreads working the back area of a REI store...

That video is great, woman sprays bear, bear gets pissed, fucks up her shit. Justice.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Why did she have to spray the bear again? Oh yeah, stupid bitch wanted to film it and post it on FB. She could have just left the area, left the bear alone and none of this would have happened.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Too bad she didn't get mauled for that annoying shit voice alone.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Too bad she didn't get mauled for that annoying shit voice alone.

I find it amusing that she is so stupid, that she actually thinks the bear can understand her words. Her yelling "Bear!!!" over and over again as if the thing is going to stop, look at here and reply with "What?!? Seriously bitch, what in the fuck do you want?"

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Given the bear's interest, I bet there was, or had been, food inside that kayak recently, despite her pleas to the contrary.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This lady sounds like she does not need to be alone in the Alaskan wilderness. Humans aren't the top of the food chain there.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Why did she have to spray the bear again? Oh yeah, stupid bitch wanted to film it and post it on FB. She could have just left the area, left the bear alone and none of this would have happened.

yep, could have minded her own business and walked back into her cabin.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
That voice is unBEARable (haha sorry), but seriously I would fucking kill myself I had to hear that voice everyday.