Women with dyed armpit hair, yay or nay?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I guess this is a new trend. I think it looks cool. I've always liked armpit hair on women to begin with though. One of my college classmates never wore a bra or shaved her pits and she used to drive me wild when she'd wear a tank top and raise her arm. Sadly, she already had a man.

dyed-armpits12.jpgdyed-armpits19.jpgdyed-armpits18.jpgdyed-armpits7.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Definitely going a bit far to dye it, it means they likely show it off which screams militant tendencies. I'd chalk it up to weird but acceptable if they're not crazy.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Madonna had photo shoot with hairy breasts.

@M

20 Year Member
Now that I think about it, #3 kinda looks like she just fucked up saving her pits and that's 3rd degree razor cuts/inflammation, rather than dye.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Guarantee you all of them identify as pansexual and/or genderfluid.

I want to rip their rings right out of their snouts.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That's one of the piercings I dislike.

@M

20 Year Member
A lot of women have studs in one nostril in my area, but, I very seldom see any with a ring through both. Eyebrow rings/studs are pretty common here too. A number of the female CNAs at my job have "extreme" looks (heavily tattooed and/or pierced, unusual hair cuts/dye-jobs, etc.), so, I'm just accustomed to seeing women like that all the time. For example, one woman has half her head shaved, and tattooed with a skull, the other half normal long hair. Many of the elderly residents are pretty conservative and despise seeing young women looking like that--its probably like being in an episode of The Twilight Zone for them. CNA is a tough position to keep filled though, so, it's kind of a "they'll take you when nobody else will" kind of job, appearance-wise.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Maybe 2134

But definitely 21 a tier above 34.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At least Mark isn’t watching some shit like Super Mario Bros the Movie tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: @M

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Never seen Howard, is it worth a watch? Like sooo bad you laugh or so bad don't waste your time?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Worth watching for Lea Thompson and the sheer bizarreness. The entire movie is one huge WTF were they thinking moment.

This thread is gross.

@M

20 Year Member
Only because he hasn't come across it in a Wal-Mart bargain bin doubled with Howard the Duck.
I probably would buy that. The Mario Bros. movie is lame, but, I did enjoy Howard the Duck. I recently purchased the complete Super Mario World cartoon collection on DVD from Walmart's website, but, haven't watched it yet. Still working through Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

I really like green hair, but 1423 for me.