Wrath of a retard

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I have a funny story about Leslie. A couple years ago, Sean told Leslie that Tower Records had a secret arcade and that they had the "new" Street Fighter V... its was so awesome they skipped IV. All he had to do was knock in the stock room and say the magic words, "Bing bang walla walla bing bang" He got 86ed from Tower that day.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:
I have a funny story about Leslie. A couple years ago, Sean told Leslie that Tower Records had a secret arcade and that they had the "new" Street Fighter V... its was so awesome they skipped IV. All he had to do was knock in the stock room and say the magic words, "Bing bang walla walla bing bang" He got 86ed from Tower that day.

That's one of the best stories ever.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:
Too bad Les didn't key that guy's car instead.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Decepticreep said:

I seriously lol'ed for about 2 minutes after reading this.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Ghost-Dog said:
Does he smell as bad as people say? Does he talk about Athena in person?

Yes and yes. Here's a picture I took just after New Year's when he actually came into my work:

img0192am3.jpg

He stank to high heaven that day, too. Earlier in the day, I saw him near Sacramento and Charleston (locals will know that location), just kind of standing on the corner. Other than that, I've seen him on two other occasions, with the locations being on exact opposite sides of town. So, he gets around.

Scary to think that he would get that violent, though. He better not pull that shit if he comes into my work again at any point in the future.

Decepticreep said:

Man, that story was funny when your bro told it to some of us the day before EVO last year and it's still funny as hell now.

Marek

Banned
FeelGood said:
Not yet.

LESLIE.jpg

Now it is.

holy shit

holy shit man. Thats the funniest thing I've ever seen on this site.

I remember the irc days where leslie would come in and spam up the place. Back then it was only speculation that leslie was the balding smelly retarded guy monopolizing the Cobar Comman cab at CGE. No one actually thought he was anything more than someone with too much time on their hands' online persona.

This thread is so koll.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:

Funniest post - evar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still laughing now...

Still can't get over that this guy is real. I honestly thought it was a spam account all these years... So, you do learn something new everyday!!

aria

Former Moderator
FeelGood said:
By the way, I'm suprised a lot of you didn't think Leslie was real. Especially Bobak? We've all seen the pics, the stories, the vids. I guess some fake account fooled everyone, but not me. I knew. I know. He's Leslie. The only man that can make a girl moist wearing pleated khakis, and it ain't the pleats.

I knew he was real, just not nearly as scary/challenged/weird as people made him out to be.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
I knew he was real, just not nearly as scary/challenged/weird as people made him out to be.

I kinda felt like the kid who finds out Santa isn't real, but the other way around, if that makes any sense.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
How old is this guy?

I also remember Jigen telling us about him in irc. He said he smelled like bologna and feet. I still use that phrase to describe smells.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
There's one guest reading this thread.

Hey, Leslie R Boner!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Cobra Command?

...the one on the SATURN compiler called "Thunder Storm" (along with Road Blaster) or the 1988 released normal style horizontal shooter called Cobra Command? Leslie likes that stuff? Well to each their own I guess. Honestly I'm as surprised as anyone else here. I always figured the account was bullshit and that pictures of Leslie with Dion were of someone else entirely. I want to laugh at this guy but I can't, he just sounds like he as a speech problem. I guess I'd have to be around the dude to know if he's really a few cans short of a six pack. Also, isn't that cawk pic that's been around for years, just the way his pants creased? I mean who knows, maybe he's Rocco Siffreddi or something, but if he was WTF is he doing hanging around street corners? If he can function enough to get around, he should be slaying mad pussy, and have enough sense to have personal cleaning habbits.

Watching him hold up that $20.00 bill and being so happy about it did make my day though. Freggin' coca cola came up out my nose, but I kind of feel bad making fun of someone who probably doesn't deserve it.

MERCENARY X99

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Dunno, he said he's 40 in the "It can't be done" Thread back in 2005.