WTB CMVS and a Supergrafx

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How's it going?

I'm looking for a nice and clean CMVS unit. I have a retro game club going at work and would like to take a CMVS to play some Neo games there.

Anyone have a CMVS they are no longer using?
If so let me know.
I might be convinced to get a supergun and a MVS board.

Finally, I'm also looking for a Supergrafx so I can finally get a Super SDS3.

Thanks,
Carlos

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nissan, Supergrafx is cool, but you're only gaining 5 or so games over the whole PC engine library, for a substantial added expense over the cost of an OG PC engine or CoreGrafx.

Is it the rarity factor that's driving the want? (no judgement, just curious)

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nissan, Supergrafx is cool, but you're only gaining 5 or so games over the whole PC engine library, for a substantial added expense over the cost of an OG PC engine or CoreGrafx.

Is it the rarity factor that's driving the want? (no judgement, just curious)

I wanted to play Daimakaimura and 1941 on the Supergrafx, but I know that once I get the SuperSds3 I'll be able to play more games than I can ever hope to 1cc.

Additionally, If I were to find a coregrafx II I'd pick it up, and forget about getting a Supergrafx. So I can't say the Supergrafx is a must, but If the option to buy one comes up, I'm game.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
How's it going?

I'm looking for a nice and clean CMVS unit. I have a retro game club going at work and would like to take a CMVS to play some Neo games there.

Anyone have a CMVS they are no longer using?
If so let me know.
I might be convinced to get a supergun and a MVS board.

Finally, I'm also looking for a Supergrafx so I can finally get a Super SDS3.

Thanks,
Carlos

I have an extra CMVS and an extra supergun I am not playing but I would need to get them from my storage. I can get them tomorrow and fire them up for a test. They both have component out and the supergun is already wired for both Neo-geo sticks and custom 6 button sticks since it already has a CPS2 harness. I will PM you tomorrow when I grab them both for pics.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have an extra CMVS and an extra supergun I am not playing but I would need to get them from my storage. I can get them tomorrow and fire them up for a test. They both have component out and the supergun is already wired for both Neo-geo sticks and custom 6 button sticks since it already has a CPS2 harness. I will PM you tomorrow when I grab them both for pics.

Sounds like a plan!
Let me know.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Sent you a PM with a link with pics and movies of them in action.