WTB: Metal Slug 1 Neo Geo AES ORIGINAL JPN

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Conversions are not sunfaded...
Seriously, it gives you an idea for what you will have to pay in the «♥free market♥» for a copy that meets your standards.

I want a copy in very good condition. Without defects. As for the link above, perhaps I misunderstood. A friend of mine told me that in Japan two copies of metal slug are currently being sold, one is fake, the other has sunfade.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a brand new copy of Metal Slug but you'll have to fly here to make the transaction. Problem is... you can't at the moment.. I guess this gives you time to prove yourself to ME and the rest of the forum. If you have shown yourself to be of good nature and are hence worthy by the end of the COVID-19 pandemic then my offer stands.

I expect to see you OUTSIDE of the market over the next 12-18 months.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just buy a NeoSD and load all the metal slugs onto it. Then you don't have to waste thousands on some plastic shit that will most likely end up being fake anyway.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I COVID-19 pandemic the next 12-18 months.

unfortunately h1n1 is also at epidemic level in the us...if corvid wasnt the new hit, it wouldnt be as hard to check on what its doing elsewhere as well??? they took care of that back in 2009 you know so since covid can be exploited because they have decided??? it will never stop because people 'have accepted' that we need to be safe now...even though we never were..nobody dies in china now because it spread quick enough and their air was shit enough that those who it would take are done...flatten the curve to draw it out, because you know regardless of how flat the curve is if someone came in behind you of higher $$$ stature you dnr is issued so yeah its for the medical workers and everyones health...

highjack buy my mvs ssvs with hanzo figure some manga book and a ss3 mvs for more than 1111$ please.. need to pay for the ''pneumonia'' i got from being punched in the back a couple years ago.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
unfortunately h1n1 is also at epidemic level in the us...if corvid wasnt the new hit, it wouldnt be as hard to check on what its doing elsewhere as well??? they took care of that back in 2009 you know so since covid can be exploited because they have decided??? it will never stop because people 'have accepted' that we need to be safe now...even though we never were..nobody dies in china now because it spread quick enough and their air was shit enough that those who it would take are done...flatten the curve to draw it out, because you know regardless of how flat the curve is if someone came in behind you of higher $$$ stature you dnr is issued so yeah its for the medical workers and everyones health...

highjack buy my mvs ssvs with hanzo figure some manga book and a ss3 mvs for more than 1111$ please.. need to pay for the ''pneumonia'' i got from being punched in the back a couple years ago.

I couldn't have said it any better.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new copy of Metal Slug but you'll have to fly here to make the transaction. Problem is... you can't at the moment.. I guess this gives you time to prove yourself to ME and the rest of the forum. If you have shown yourself to be of good nature and are hence worthy by the end of the COVID-19 pandemic then my offer stands.

I expect to see you OUTSIDE of the market over the next 12-18 months.
Thanks for your reply.
1) I want to find in very good condition, maximum like new. But I’m not ready to buy "New", I want to play this game and enjoy it and not just put it on the shelf.
2) I have never been to the United States, perhaps in the future as a tourist, but to draw up all the documents to go and buy a game in an unfamiliar country is strange and not safe.
I am quite sure that i can buy the game in the usual way remotely, a trip to another country will take a lot of time and effort, why is this needed? I don’t have so much free time. Maybe in future.
3) In addition, I have received various proposals outside the forum, and so far I am considering them. The pandemic has suspended many services, mail is not stable. Better to wait. But these are just words, until I bought what I wanted.

You can write me in a personal message, tell me your price and attach a few photos, maybe something will work out for us. Thank you.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks for your reply.
1) I want to find in very good condition, maximum like new. But I’m not ready to buy "New", I want to play this game and enjoy it and not just put it on the shelf.
2) I have never been to the United States, perhaps in the future as a tourist, but to draw up all the documents to go and buy a game in an unfamiliar country is strange and not safe.
I am quite sure that i can buy the game in the usual way remotely, a trip to another country will take a lot of time and effort, why is this needed? I don’t have so much free time. Maybe in future.
3) In addition, I have received various proposals outside the forum, and so far I am considering them. The pandemic has suspended many services, mail is not stable. Better to wait. But these are just words, until I bought what I wanted.

You can write me in a personal message, tell me your price and attach a few photos, maybe something will work out for us. Thank you.

Hmm firstly I'm located in Australia and I think flying to exchange in person is the proper way to conduct business at this level. That's alright I can see you're not serious about this.

SazanOFF

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm firstly I'm located in Australia and I think flying to exchange in person is the proper way to conduct business at this level. That's alright I can see you're not serious about this.

As I have already said, I have enough other things to do, I can’t spend so much time and energy to draw up documents, the road, and so on, for the trip for one game. This is at least stupid and not reasonable. If this comforts you, we can work through ebay. I have a good reputation there and a great experience. But a personal meeting in another country for the sake of one game, despite the fact that I have never been there, well, it looks intimidating. No need to talk about the seriousness of my intentions, you don’t know me, and why do many people think that I came here to deceive, do you all have a phobia? Really?

I'm just looking for what I need, that's all. I came to the largest Neo-Geo community, this is logical.

All I want to say, if you have an offer, do it. And we can discuss.

Or you can further invent various barriers and complications. Maybe somewhere there is a person who is ready to go to another country with just one game, but it's not me. I have more important business matters.

Thank you.