WTB: NEO GEO CARRY BAG

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not unlike many things in my life, I've missed the chance to get one of these. I understand that Neo-Store used to have a gigantic supply that has since become fucking endangered, invisible, or was simply a wildly perpetuated myth.
ANYWAY, I will buy one of these if you are willing to part with one.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sammy, he's talking about the one Shawn had stock of and sold in the Neo Sore so that means he's refering to the unpadded Neo bag that was the cheapest of the bunch.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
In Shito's WTB unpadded bag thread he said he'd be willing to buy any of the bags when someone mentioned the padded ones show up more often. Figured I'd try and help :).

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3137347&postcount=25

Yeah; that was back when I had money :lolz:

Seriously though, thanks for the heads-up. I just bought a 2-slot MVS so I'm going to have to wait a bit before I can throw another big chunk of change at anything Neo' related. Plus, I'm not sure I can hack the price that thing's going to go for; it looks mint, and it's obviously a hell of a lot more rare than the little bag that I was thinkng of. It's nuts to think that thing went for just $40.00 back in the day. Goodness knows what it's worth now. Shit......it sucks to want something that awesome and not be able to jump on it when the gettin's good.
Again, thanks for looking out for me, man.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Yeah; that was back when I had money :lolz:

Seriously though, thanks for the heads-up. I just bought a 2-slot MVS so I'm going to have to wait a bit before I can throw another big chunk of change at anything Neo' related. Plus, I'm not sure I can hack the price that thing's going to go for; it looks mint, and it's obviously a hell of a lot more rare than the little bag that I was thinkng of. It's nuts to think that thing went for just $40.00 back in the day. Goodness knows what it's worth now. Shit......it sucks to want something that awesome and not be able to jump on it when the gettin's good.
Again, thanks for looking out for me, man.

No prob, I'll keep an eye out elsewhere too, or rather, if I see one elsewhere I'll remember you, lol.