WTB: Pulstar MVS - will pay up to $400 USD!

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
throw up some numbers in your heading; i'm sure you will get a bite.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
A new bump for a new week.

Still looking after 6+ months? Damn. I didn't realize this game was that hard to find; I didn't have any trouble finding my copy, though that was probably back around 2000. I'm just rediscovering the joys of my MVS, and starting to dig out all my games. I can tell you for sure I don't have a complete kit, but I know I have a cartridge, and probably a mini-marquee as well. Anywho, lemme see what I can dig up.

*edit* Found my copy of the cartridge. Sadly, the label isn't original, though the cartridge and mini-marquee are both English. Cartridge has a Japanese warning label, leading me to believe that someone just put on a homemade English label. I opened the cartridge, and both boards show no signs of being bootlegged. If you're interested, I can provide pics of the boards. If not, let me know; I have someone else who I believe is interested, as well.

Last edited:

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
*edit* Found my copy of the cartridge. Sadly, the label isn't original, though the cartridge and mini-marquee are both English. Cartridge has a Japanese warning label, leading me to believe that someone just put on a homemade English label. I opened the cartridge, and both boards show no signs of being bootlegged. If you're interested, I can provide pics of the boards. If not, let me know; I have someone else who I believe is interested, as well.

How bad is the label? I've seen some really nasty looking fake labels on this game...the worst had to be "PULLSTAR" in the wrong font and left justified.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
How bad is the label? I've seen some really nasty looking fake labels on this game...the worst had to be "PULLSTAR" in the wrong font and left justified.

Well, I've actually seen a copy like that, and rest assured, mine is certainly not that bad. Pulstar is spelled corectly and in the right font. I'm not sure MVS is, though. Really, the one thing I find bothersome about it is that it looks like the ink isn't up to SNK standards; you know how you can tell the difference between black/grey from a black and white printer versus a color one? The grey rectangle on the label seems to be made with color ink instead of black ink. The boards are SNK boards, and the chips are proper chips for an MVS game of that era. Any interest?

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Possibly, even though it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Can you PM me a pic of the cart / label and the marquee.

chewurface

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I feel it...this is the weekend someone is going to contact me with a nice Pulstar full kit for sale. :spock:

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess all of the decent condition copies were scooped up by collectors already. :crying:

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Pulstar was a mother of a hunt for me, it took 8 months of constant searching and
getting sniped by that cock-smootch Kenny Boy a few times before I found a loose for $90.
GL with the search and get ready for the long haul :angry:

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
All right....i think i can sell my Pulstar to you dude !!!

PM'ed

[]'Macck