WTB Tekken PCB

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
got one for $50 shipped with kick harness if you need it, will post pics if needed

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Lol...I never really check my threads...most people just pm. Not that I'd buy from you anyway after being a sarcastic ass.

Anyone who knows how forums work wanna sell me one?

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
:tickled:

*Your a idiot for not "supposably" checking your thread, thats where the sarcasm came in!

maybe you should take a lesson on how forums work?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I want to buy a Tekken pcb but dont have any interest in responding?
Damn! It's just being a couple days since you posted the offer and you're already all feathered up! You could have simply being nice and perhpas you could have done some business, now you're stock with that PCB and if you continue like this I'm sure you won't be selling squat anytime soon.

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
attack off the mass crew!

Im just trying to figure out who post a thread and doesnt check it? And i can probably bet DZ is online more than myself....

*Oh and i've been sitting on this board for along time so it doesnt bother me if he wants it or not. I didn't start this thread it was your "buddy" that did!

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
:tickled:

*Your a idiot for not "supposably" checking your thread, thats where the sarcasm came in!

maybe you should take a lesson on how forums work?

To be honest with you, 90% of the time I'm checking the forums from my phone, and even then its just to check pm's. The tekken board wasn't a huge priority, and I honestly forgot I posted it till you bumped it with your bullshit response. I've done a ton of deals on here and not once have I had some post in my thread instead of pmig me. Your obviously an amazing seller though with some great customer service....so I'm sure you will move that tekken board in no time.

-DZ

gameaholic

DO NOT DEAL WITH ME! I STILL OWE STUFF TO MEMBERS!
Rating - 87%
20   3   0
Me

This guy is cool from our brief exchanges....Sell the man a fucking Tekken PCB already...I also post threads and do not check because I am looking for PM.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
attack off the mass crew!

OH, YOU THINK THIS A MUH'FUGGIN' GAME?!

WHERE MAH NIGGAZ AT?!

14.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
OH, YOU THINK THIS A MUH'FUGGIN' GAME?!

WHERE MAH NIGGAZ AT?!

14.jpg
Scooby Doo! Yo! For Realz! I don't even know this rappers! Smack that! Mass crew style in tha houz!

I always PM and post in the thread "PM Sent", I think everyone does that, those who don't need to get aquinted with the way of the world and fucking leave ZDTF!

OldSchoolGamer

Living teh 'Murican dream
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
DZ is the man and I can vouch for him. I as well have NEVER seen anyone post in a thread and not send a PM. :scratch: I as well rarely check my actual posts and look for PM's. It is just how it works. If your interested in making a deal..the PM is the only logical way to go.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Got a Tekken board so we can end this amazing thread. I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible

WinkWink-Without you this thread wouldnt have been possible. You are an amazing seller A+++++++++++++++++++++++

MassCrew-See you folks at the auction.

Mr. Dub-Thanks for coming in and classing this thread up once again!

-DZ

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Damn I totally missed all this drama. Why didn't anyone PM me?!